Reviews for Chained
iroc2much2 chapter 30 . 10/23/2015
I like this a lot, I want Danny and Sam to have ghost and human babies.
Luxh chapter 30 . 10/21/2015
I hope you keep writing this work of art. :3
neeniya chapter 30 . 10/17/2015
OK, I think I just answered my own question, but I just want to be sure. Is the reason Clockwork can't interfere because the causes leading up to Danny becoming evil were not by his actions?
neeniya chapter 30 . 10/17/2015
Oh Danny you poor soul!
(Tho I do wonder why clockwork doesn't rewind time to prevent his capture? Wouldn't this constitute as something similar to the time he became Dan? Why hasn't anyone used that against him too? He /is/ acting very similar to a certain future evil half-ghost.)
Great chapter! Itching to see how you resolve this!
pikachucat chapter 30 . 10/16/2015
awesome
AmandaSkittles7 chapter 30 . 10/12/2015
So. I started this god forsaken fanfic three days ago. For three days this freaking thing has taken over my life. I just read nine years worth fanfic in three days. And I don't think I've ever read a fic that is was so thoroughly convinced that the main character was going to die. Ever. Freaking. Chapter. Like every time I scrolled down it was either 'ya know, maybe they could survive this. Maybe Danny can overcome this evil ass self of his and ya know, everyone have a picnic or something.'(freaking false hope over here) or 'ya know what? I'm done. Everyone's dead. No ones gonna survive this. Danny's evil, GIW people are just stupid and have way too much power, ember doesn't have a leg. I'm just. Nope. Done. Just have to elders drop some giant bomb and end this already. End the torture. For the characters. For the reader. Just end it. We're all dead anyways.' I've seen some writers claim to be evil for some really small tasks but my god, you just are. Youre readers are dying over here cause of this emotional trauma and youre probably just mulTIPLY IT SO THEY FEEL THE ULTIMATE PAIN. Ahhhhhh.

(All emotional torture aside, it really was a good book so far, well written and everything, but I'm just going to go back to sobbing and rolling on my floor now)
MasterOfAwesome1 chapter 30 . 10/11/2015
Your alive? YOUR ALIVE! THANK THE HEAVENS AND ALL OF ASGARDE AND OLYMPIS AND OTHER PLACES LIKE THAT! YOUR ALIIIIIIIIIVE! Ahem...well now then I think I got that all out-GAHHHHHHHHH YOUR ALIVE WOOOOO- ahem yeah ok. Great chaperter keep you the AWESOME work ;)
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 30 . 10/11/2015
Yay! I'm so glad to see that this is getting continued! Great job! :)
CyberFlow chapter 30 . 10/11/2015
You have no idea the kind of happiness I felt when I got the email telling me this story had been updated. I was like "No... it can't be..." but it was and I'm so happy! I swear I freaking DIE from the angst in every chapter and I only come back to life so that I can read the next one! This story is awesome and I just want Danny to find peace. I want to protect him and tell him it's all right, and, my god I NEED to now what happens next! Thanks for updating!:D
Sophia the daughter of Nyx chapter 30 . 10/10/2015
Awesome!
Fear the Fuzzy Bear chapter 30 . 10/10/2015
AAAAAHHHHH! I know I'm new to this fic, but I HATE(LOVE) YOU! You know, in the same way I hate all the other brilliant authors in this cruel, cruel world that love to torture their readers with killer cliffhangers. You're an amazing writer, and I can't stand the suspense! YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE! XD

OHMIGODS, HOW IS JACK FARING? We haven't seen him in forever! I miss him... Will Maddie spill Vlad's secret? Or at least that she knows? Will we have more bonding with Vlad and Dani? Or Maddie? Will he ever redeem himself to Danny, or what's left of him?

URGH, YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Like, at least by December. I see that this story is very long-stretched, and I don't want to rush perfection. :D
Invader Johnny chapter 30 . 10/9/2015
Clockwork is playing a risky game, seems to me that he just angered Danny a bit more abd may have just stopped a war if only temporarily.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Kataryanna chapter 19 . 10/9/2015
Finally! I just want everything to work out right! I want a happy ending with Danny the same being.
Kataryanna chapter 17 . 10/9/2015
ugh! Hell no! Why can't he just get better?
Kataryanna chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
So I've gotta say this is the chapter I've been waiting for within the entire DP fanfiction universe...I'm so happy right now, just saying.
944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »