Reviews for Chained
Viskii chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
I don't know what to say, it's all brilliant!

1. Update faster? :P It was worth a shot! No, I think it's okay, it has been a bit slow, but from here on I expect things will proceed more quickly?

6. I would like to know where Danny's parents stand on the Phantom issue? You might have addressed that already, it's been a while since I read the first few chapters.

7. Not as bad as Tuck, sort of pleasant to listen to, but no way he's gonna win American Idol.

I'm still really enjoying the originality of the plot. I've been waiting for this particular bit for a while, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Does Valerie fight public opinion for Phantom, etc.
Dark knightress chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
Hey, you didnt kill them. You know what would be funny? If the next chapter started like this:

Valerie woke with a start. Her face was sweat streaked and her body was throbbing with phantom pains. She calmed her heaving chest and felt the cool night air gently fly against her face.

She looked up and saww the TV blaring some black and white monster flick and the shadows dancing all around her black living room.

"Whoa." she thought. "No more Spaghetti after 11."

And then maybe she could learn a lesson about something and stop chasing after Phantom.

Anyways, a positive answer to all your questions and Danny would sound like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.
bookworm3213 chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
Thanks so much for updating! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6- the story's fine, trust me...it's STUPENDOUS! 7- He would totally have a high pitched voice, and melodic XD

UPDATE SOON! Its against the law to leave us at a cliffie and not update
epobbp chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
woot! can't wait till next update!
Xade chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
Great! More!More!More!More!MORE!
JenniferRSong chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
Finally! Sorry it took me such a while. Okie-dokey, let's see: You're doing well so far; I liked the detail in both chapters; and I'm understanding the story as of right now. So, keep up the good work! Hopefully, I'll be able to review the next chapter on time. Good luck on your end!
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
Oh my gosh! O_O

WHOA! I love it! Man, I've been waiting for the chapter where Danny gets free and decides to save them both! Only, you did it a lot better than I'd imagined. xD

Great job!
SlaughterOtter chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
See... I would answer all rthe questions, but I'm doing this on my mom's cell, so it's really hard. But I can tell you I wouldn't change anything! Keep it up!
Agent Malkere chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
Yes! They're gonna LIVE! *bounces up and down* So happy! So happy! I can't wait for your next update - this is one of my top favorite stories I've ever read! Never doubt yourself Lightning Streak - you write like a demon! Or should I say god? Hm... I'll have to think about that... Can't wait to see everybody's reactions when they find out that they lived and FINALLY figure out that Danny ISN'T evil! Evil ghosts don't save their worst enemies - so there. ;P So excited! Please update as soon as you're able!

~Agent Malkere (who is completely addicted to this story)
mystery writer5775 chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
1. i didn't notice any dragging areas, you put a spectacular amount of detail that fits the scene just right, yet at the same time you don't bother with to much detail

2.i can't tell if any thing is missing

3. in the next chapter it would be cool if Jazz showed up just in time to see Danny weakly fly out of the flaming mess

4. don't kill Danny or Valerie! and maybe have the town destroy that unit, and it would be interesting for Danny to fall unconcious after saving Danny for him to turn to human so her guilt can truley expand to it's full potential

5.i admit it seems a bit slow, but not to much. the way i figure it, the longest story i write is nine chapters, i base that off of my attention span because i usually start to lose interest after a while, usually around ten, except in very rare cases.i would also try to suggest updating as often as possible, when i am on i try to update my stories at least once a day if they are multi chapter

6. Maddie and Jack haven't really been mentioned, they are ghost hunters so what would their veiws be, are they against hurting Phantom or would they be one of the few people grateful he might not survive the fire.

7.i think he would sound do cute and hot if he were singing, probably as good as he looks.

and again like in stated in four, please please PLEASE don't kill Danny or Valerie!
Youngbountygirl chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
Oh my gosh, I have got to see the next chapter. When's it comin?
EverAfterGirl chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
love it yet again an awesome chapter! you sure dont dissapoint. to answer question six about people who should be included... i think jack and maddie should realize that hes not off at some college(he is supposed to be at college right?) bu in fact, he's missing! please please please reveal his secret!
Xdon't-mind-meX chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
Thank you for finally updating! I liked this chapter!

PA out
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
Okay you wish for you questions answered and I understand the need and want, not many people seem to be willing to critique all that often, so here you go. Love your story by the way and I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Your general flow has improved, though you've had a great flow throughout the story, I've never really found fault in it, other then the Sam, Tucker, and Jazz scenes, they broke the flow of the rest of the story, but if they're needed then go with it. This chapter I loved the extra character scene added an all new flair to it, one that I was wondering on, it added to the flow at the right moment. As for confusing, I can't find much if anything, though I would love a clearer picture of Danny's 'cage' that one's still a little shaky to me but hey that's just me, I probably just need a picture or something. The transition between views are beautiful, you have me wishing that I could be that flawless. The character thoughts are good, though you don't go into Danny's thoughts nearly as much as you do Valerie's, guess that doubles for the next question as well. You've had me interested in this story since I read the first chapter and it's only grown since then. Predictable plot, hm that I hold my judgement on, I know too many authors that pull complete u-turns on me in the middle of a plot so I've learned not to try to judge it.
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
TOTALLY WICKID_full if suspence like_OMG r they gona survive this lol_please update soon m8_this fic ROCKS!
942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »