Reviews for Chained
KelseyAlicia chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
w and type in the names of the third season episodeds if you haven't seen them yet. YOU HAVE TO SEE PHANTOM PLANET! Nice too hear from you again!
Ghostboy814 chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
I liked this chapter. Everything you asked for in the interrogation seemed fine; it flowed nicely, the chapter, despite being a filler, added a lot to the plot, Jazz's thoughts, characterization, and relationship with Danny were all realistic, and it wasn't rushed at all. I also like the fact that you've been updating far more frequently than almost any other DP fic on my alerts. Keep up the great work!
Plushiemon chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
1. It seemed excellent to me.

2. Most certainly!

3. Hmm. Not that I can think of.

4. They seem pretty realistic to me.

5. Nope.

6. That's a toughy. Jazz' character is... odd. But I think you're doing a pretty good job with keeping her IC.

7. Most certainly NOT.

8. I'm still highly interested.

And if I'm not helping, I'm really sorry. -;;

But I am seriously loving this. And I'm VERY happy to see it updated
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
That was great! I think Jazz seemed perfectly in character for the occassion, since she was pretty much freeing her two best friends from jail. That's awesome! Update again soon!
Sasia93 chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
Perfect score for seven out of eight of the options.

8.) "Have I been able to keep a steady level of reader interest?"

Personally, my interest has been declining ever-so-slightly through this chapter. Why? The main conflict in the story resides in the room with Valerie and Danny. Sam, Tucker, and Jazz are all important characters in the backstory (I'm assuming, else you wouldn't be telling us about them), but the parts that I REALLY look forward to are the ones featuring Valerie and Danny.

Fillers are necessary, and understandable, so long as there's fair-sized chunks of the main conflinct interspersed.

So to sum up the previous two paragraphs, you're fine as long as you have some Danny-Valerie conflict next chapter. o_

Sasia

PS Oh yeah, and thanks for the update, by the way! ;
Chaos Dragon chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
wow. loving this now that i've had time to catch up on my reading. really looking forward to the next chapter!

cd
Mickolie chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
Wow... this is a good story. Gosh, I'm even crying!
FunkyFish1991 chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
aw i love this story! i've been watching it for so long - please update!

FunkyFish1991 x
Zarz chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
I really love this story! It's so sad, but there's still hope! I like the interaction between Valerie and Danny, and I just hope that Valerie decides to trust him before it's too late - not to mention that he's still in okay enough shape to get them out of there! Does fire still hurt ghosts when they're intangible? Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! It's kind of ironic that you're stuck on the explanations, considering that whenever I come up with a story, I spend hours making up the various explanation conversations, but the biggest reason I never write anything down is that I just have the barest outline of the rest of the story that the explanations are for!

The only part I thought was really odd was that Sam and Tucker are apparently in the same jail cell (not to mention that they're still there). Wouldn't they put a girl and a guy in different cells? And wouldn't they have had some sort of trial and either be in prison or free by now? I look forward to finding out why. Not to mention, I can't wait to find out why they have a laptop and what Tucker will manage to do with it. Free Danny?

Keep up the great work, and I am so definitely looking forward to the next chapter! Please, update this soon! The story's great!
Just call me Crazy chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
Hey, this is awsome! I hope you continue! Pore Danny. Valerie dosen't know what she's done...

I hope they can get out without to much truble. I want Valerie to see that Danny is Phantom, that she hurt her friend so that she knows. But I don't because it would hurt her... to know that she did that to him.

I love this storry.

Its got alot to it.

However I am getting mad at Valerie- Oh, you're doing great though- Its how its sapose to be.

She keeps going "You roined my life!" But cant she see... she ruwind his...

Of course that's just like Valerie, she dosen't see what she's doing, just what's happening to herself...

Sam and Tucker are in jail, of course there going to act alittle difrent. Its so wrong- they souldn't be in jell. T-T

One last thing!

Keep up the awsomeness story!
Viskii chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
This is so, so, so brill. Wow. Just- I can't even describe it, or try to answer your questions. I'm in awe of the depth of emotion here. It's really something... just wow. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more. :)
Sasia93 chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Ack. I'm just too brain-dead to answer all question in order, so...

I only saw one thing that bugged me, and it wasn't anything major.

When Tucker said, “I too hate the idea of Danny being hurt, but we’ve only got so much to work with…”

It may just be personal preference, because it IS grammatically correct, but...I would have put the "too" at the end of the sentence, like this:

“I hate the idea of Danny being hurt, too, but we’ve only got so much to work with…”

Like I said, personal preference, but it just sounds a little bit more like what I think people should speak like...*shrugs*...nothin' inportant, just fine-tuning. ;

Great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!

See ya soon!

Sasia
K chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
oh, thank holy things you updated! i was beginning to despair of this being completed. I quite like it. as for your interrogation:

1. it felt good to me.

2. still interesting, etc

3. sam and tucker were slightly out of nowhere, even with the explanation; however, it pleased me that it was clear pretty fast where they where. still needs some big questions answered though.

4. doesn't seem awkward to me

5. this chapter felt slightly more generic than the previous, but then that might be because the "i'm sorry" ground has been covered in many many stories... which doesn't mean i don't still enjoy it!

6. i could say humor, but considering the situation they're in... nah.

7. again, less funny, but considering they're locked in a cell being fed gross...

8. it seems good to me. I like it.

so. now that i've answered your questions, please please please update soon. it would make me very happy.
Shibby-One chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
Oh, this story is intriguing. I've just read all four chapters so far, and it's very interesting. It doesn't seem like the two of them have much longer before they're eaten by the fire. Oh damn.

In response to your questions, I think the only thing I could find was Valerie's "acceptance" of Danny doesn't seem complete. It seems more like she hasn't really accepted Danny's apology, but just accepted the fact that she's going to die by his side. :)

Anyway, keep writing
SerketChaos chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
i hope danny and sam get back together! I love this story and i'm not even into this kind of stuff! please keep going!
854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »