Reviews for My Holiday
wittyusernames chapter 1 . 5/17
D'awee, I feel like there should be a sequel for this. For sure~
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/16
Good story.
Autumn H chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Loved it! Great job, man!
a chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
JD may have learned not to slam the brakes while skidding on ice, but he also needs to learn not to leave his car running while he sleeps with it trapped in a snowbank. If you run your engine while trapped in the snow, you run the risk of the car fumes filling the car and killing you. What you're suppossed to do is carry an emergency blanket or sleeping bag in your car and a large metal coffee can and supply of candles so that you can burn the candles in the coffee can for a bit of light/heat. You should also tie something bright around your antenna to attract attention (like a piece of orange ribbon). It is also wise to keep a snow shovel and kitty litter (or sand or those plastic treads they make now) in your car during the winter. The shovel is to dig your way out of the snowbank and the kitty litter (or similar) is to put under your wheels for traction. Of course, the smartest thing is to avoid driving on bad roads in the first place.
DDDDDDDDD chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
SO WONDERFUL! I LOVE JDA!
emms 56 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Please continue this story because i really like it and what is going to happen next
Skipper96 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was really good, I enjoyed it.
andaere chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I really, really like this. I don't know why, but it really touched something ("struck a chord", I think that's the expression) in me. I LOVE the "subtly hidden" parts of the backstory, like the quotes and what not. I love really love the song lyrics (what's the name of the song?) and I think the story is quite original. :) I love how Dr. Cox is the one who gets to hear the full story. And I love the way this story is written. I love everything about it! GREAT job, and thank you for writing!
Amity Bell chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I love how well your songfics match the song itself. You really got the emotion right.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw, poor JD. That was...sad. Great job though! (:

Angelica
Songbird21 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Nice work. I'd like to see a second chapter. At the very least have a scene with them at the hospital. :)
Witty-Kate chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
aw! such a sweet story thou
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Nice fic. I'm off to check out your other ones - LOVE JD angst...
Seven Positions chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I was being really ADD while reading the last several sentences, and I saw Jillian, which is my name, and I got really confused.
zookitty chapter 1 . 8/13/2007