Reviews for Change of Heart
blue eyes04 chapter 59 . 3/8/2009
Hey, nice story! I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon if you have the time!
movieholic chapter 59 . 10/8/2008
Please update soon! I miss this story, so I hope you continue!
movieholic chapter 58 . 6/24/2008
I wanted to read as much as I could before reviewing, and let me tell you this story should have more reviews. It is very, very good! I was hooked the minute I started reading it, and the Profiler characters...you have their characteristics down pat. Please continue this soon, I'm looking forward to it.
Joleca chapter 58 . 6/14/2008
Glad you're doing better and happy to see this one back.. You still have at least 1 very interested reader!

Hoping Jessie will work things out with Joey.. and for John to admit that he really did love his father despite everything that had happened

"and I realized that no matter what I thought or did, I never stopped loving him. He was my father and I was his son and I wouldn't want it any other way."

that's a major breakthrough for John in dealing with his past.

can't wait to read more!
ShadoeMedic chapter 19 . 6/14/2007
So far so awesome. This is really good. I can see the characters in my head almost like I'm watching it on TV. I'm reading the rest as fast as I can.
Silvertail8 chapter 44 . 6/7/2007
Yay.

You updated.

Good Chapter.

And, ZOMFG.

THE TICK.

I didn't know anyone remebered that show.
Silvertail8 chapter 43 . 6/2/2007
-giggle-

It is good to see John going into big brother mode. Please update soon. (:
Silvertail8 chapter 42 . 5/22/2007
Good chapter. I'm glad you updated, update again soon please.
mturner chapter 41 . 5/14/2007
Another great chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
Joleca chapter 41 . 5/13/2007
Great chapter & well worth the wait... and, could never be too long.. but then I'm greedy!
Silvertail8 chapter 41 . 5/12/2007
John's humor. :3

The story at the end was cute.

Update soon. 8D
mturner chapter 40 . 4/30/2007
Again another great chapter.

Yeah I like that too, "I feel like I have been hit by a truck...twice," I am goint to have to borrow that and start saying it in my everyday life now.

I loved the end, my dad died not to long ago and I swear I have the same kinds of dreams. He always comes and just talks with me and says basically he is always there for me when I need him. So that dream was right on target.

Can't wait for the next part, hope John's surgery goes well...
Silvertail8 chapter 40 . 4/28/2007
"I feel like I have been hit by a truck...twice."

I liked that. D

The last part almost made me cry.
Silvertail8 chapter 39 . 4/22/2007
I love your story. I really do. Also considering you update your story frequently. And not many people do that with Profiler fics anymore, with the exception of you and me not many are new and updated.
Silvertail8 chapter 35 . 4/3/2007
Damn that was depressing. At least Angel knows where they are now though.