Reviews for Dreaming
almost raining chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Bit of a weird ending, but I love the ideas and incorporation of mythology. I have strange dreams, but using the concept of these things to create such a captivating tale...it is pure witchcraft. You have matched the elegance of the original tale with your own dramatic twists and pulled it off bloody well! Howl and Sophie forever, right? ;)
SideshowJazz1 chapter 20 . 12/5/2011
It's a lovely story, and intriguing, but for me there's something missing. Maybe it's because I was specifically here trying to find a decent story that was full of Howl/Sophie fluff...this was a decent story with some fluff, but not to the extent I hoped for. Brilliant.
spirited away forever chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
COOL!
beautiful-surreal chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
This is a GREAT story!
asdfkwoei chapter 20 . 2/28/2009
So nice... Such a beautiful story. Love it!
Lobaa chapter 20 . 2/27/2009
First HMC fanfiction I've read, I hope the others are as amazing as this.
Arya MageFire chapter 20 . 8/3/2008

OMG! Great fic!
Arya MageFire chapter 18 . 8/3/2008
MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*cough*

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.
Arya MageFire chapter 12 . 8/3/2008
Gr.. trying... to stop from... hurting... author...
Blossom of Death chapter 20 . 7/28/2008
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I've been on a HMC fanfic reading spree and I can honestly say this is the best one so far. I've only seen the movie myself, but am trying to buy a copy of the book, seeing as no library around here has one.
Anayushiku chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Absolutely amazing story. I couldn't stop reading it! nice work.
lenour chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Hello-so far this is quite an interesting story! I just noticed a couple mistakes with the current tense. It seems that Sophie is describing the events in the present tense, but in a few sentences you switch to the past tense. Such as here: “Lady Sophie! Lady Sophie are you okay?” my personal maid, Ruth, jumped up from the pallet she sleeps on beside my bed.

'Jumped' should be 'jumps' here, and in this sentence: “I wonder what is wrong Lady Sophie,” she purred.

'Purred' should be 'purs' here. And lastly: “I’m glad,” he walked over and placed a gentle piss on her cheek.

'Walked' should be 'walks' and 'placed' should be 'places'. Aside from those, I found no other mistakes regarding the tense, though there were a couple minor grammatical errors here and there. I look forward to reading the rest of this story!
dmitri chapter 20 . 7/1/2008
yay, loved it. at first, i thought it was going to be about parallel universe or summat, but i liked it better this way.

thanks
Vivian Verbose chapter 20 . 4/29/2008
Very nicely done. :D

I enjoyed how you incorporated the Greek mythology into it.

btw, "It’s a week after How saw his parents again..."

hahaha, thanks for an awesome read!

-K