Reviews for Earl Grey or Jasmine?
Wulf chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Perfect. Very perfect, right up until it ended.
ahhh chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
this is awesome and everything i didnt know i wanted. i love that it has ling, because most fma crossovers tend to ignore him, unfortunantly. nice story!
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Ha. Didn't really notice the similarities before. Those two have a lot in common. I like this.
SlowMercury chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Ha! I actually hadn't noticed their similarities before, although I have to say that Ling is much more balanced mentally than Zuko. Very interesting interlude! :)
ForSanity'sSake chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is really great. There really are a lot of similarities between Ling Yao and Zuko, now that you mention it, and it was interesting to see them highlighted here. Also, you made me laugh out loud with the explanation "He has a horrible habit of falling unconscious in the street and being fed by strangers." So true.
Eriisu-April chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Kya a Ling fic! *Purs at feet* this was nice, and the explanation was helpful; I'm a bit behind in both FMA manga and Avatar. Either way this was nice, and fun.
Phantom SunsSong chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Jeez, why doesn't this story have more reviews?

In any case, I loved it. An interesting mix of FMA and Avatar, plus I've always liked Ling. I never really noticed quite how similar he and Zuko were, either, until it was pointed out here. It's funny how different two people can be even when they have similar pasts.
TK chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Lovely, just lovely. :3

Haha, yeah, they are both quite similiar aren't they? I'd like to see what happens if they actually cross paths in a fight.

A sequel perhaps? *wink*