Reviews for FAITH OF MY FATHERS
VStarTraveler chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
Starbuck is a great pilot but he does mess up an abnormally large number of Vipers, doesn't he? Thinking about it, though, his skill, luck, and perhaps faith have helped him through many of those situations where others would have been lost and never gotten another chance to bring in another fighter. Nice to see Cassiopeia there with him, too.

There are a few typos in this chapter but it's easily understandable. Nice job.
Redwing1co chapter 20 . 7/24/2016
Great story hope you continue
VStarTraveler chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Review for Chapters 1 and 2:

Hi, Firewolfe, just discovering your story and am glad to see it was updated recently. I'm a fan of the original series and the long-term trip to find the Thirteenth Colony, so I like your plan to move the timeframe out by 25 yahrens or so.

Nice job bringing in Adama's journals and illustrating Apollo's thoughts. He would be the natural leader for the Fleet following Adama's passing since Tigh became president of the Quorum/Council of Twelve.

There's a nice focus on Athena in Chapter 2. She's in charge as the others go out to defend the Fleet, and she too reaches out for the strength her father has instilled in her. The plan for strengthening and adding squadrons is particularly good since it was done over a number of yahrens. Posting some of the Vipers to other ships is also a very wise move as the squadrons grow.

In summary, this is a nice introduction to the story, and I look forward to reading more of it over time.
Netchka chapter 18 . 8/5/2015
Interesting bunch they are. I always loved the Original Battlestar Galactica. The other one I didn't like so much, a female Starbuck? No way. Not for me. Looking forward to reading more.
Soledad chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
Hey, it's not nice to make me log in, just so that I could review! ;)

Anyway, nicely done. I especially like that you allowed Athena the military career, instead of making her a brave little home-maker. And yeah, definitely "Tigh for President"!

Looking forward for more. Sorry for being so late with the reading. You know the reasons, but I'm still sorry.
merryw chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
Oh wow! Boxey all grown up!