Reviews for Remember That One Time This Morning?
xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
A really strange concept but I think you played it off well. I might even say you could do to expand this into a multi-chapter fic if you wanted, but even as a one-shot it's good
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Amazing! I was crying with laughter through most of this & doing my best not to wake the house up! Thank you for writing this! I love all of your stuff- your stories just crack me up!

xx
xNomii chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I love it! It was adorable!
Jessarie chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
i was laughing so hard i had to stop multiple times just to catch my breath. utterly brilliant. love it!
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I laughed until I cried, and I squealed at the cuteness.

You are a genius!

xxkiirousagixx
Renai-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
cute and funny D
Dana Norram chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Yeah, it's quite weird. But in a very good way. :)

And I really like the line: "Let’s be Remius. Or, Sirmus. Yea, I like Sirmus."

Awesome work!
roflmort chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
oh my god the scene where they had to shit had me laughing so hard, lmfao, even if it IS a natural bodily function, just imagining the situation had me laughing to where i couldn't stop, lmao

it was hilarious and amazing and you're an awesome author! i praise you. xD
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
that was a really good story! i loved it!
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
nice
shadowglove chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
*blinks* I feel bad for Sirius' bladder!
MopCat chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I spent this whole story laughing out loud; loved it.
amber v chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I loved the whole story, very original. But the flying scene especially was hilarious, I laughed out loud (literally) when 'Remus' grabbed onto Sirius. You left no stone unturned with this story, even when it was odd. Lovely.
OoverO chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
haha this is really funny!

i love it!

cute at the end!

awsome sums it up!

;)
muhaaauder chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This was an absolutely brilliant idea! Extremely odd, but it really worked!

You really explored the idea to its fullest, with the quidditch, the toilet-visit (ew), the emotions and, of course, that one time that morning.

Also, the "themes" you had running through the whole story really worked as well - like the "I'm not stupid"-one, and helped the reader really interpret what was going on.

The emotions - who were feeling what - was really well portrayed, and it was such a great idea for the pups to realise that they're not the only one to have those feelings (if that makes sense).

Your combination of both rowdy (mostly down to James and Peter (Padfoody is a genious name!)), quite blunt and finely-tuned humour with the emotional side to the story made it really excellent.

Favourited and added to C2!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »