Reviews for Purged
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was really good! Strangely jumbled, but the meaning came through and became all the more powerful because of how it was conveyed. Well done!
BobSince1934 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Way better than what i'd expected from such a short little drabble.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
cool
parrotchic chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
beautiful!
Lang1922 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Brilliant! Such power in so few words.
Eden Storm chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow - I was hooked. Thank you for sharing this.
redlaces chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Really good, I like the style, it's quite Fingersmith-esque.

There is now a category for Fingersmith (under BooksFingersmith) if you feel like moving this there :)
sophiesinlove chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow. Please write more! (more fingersmith...haha)
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
interesting, quite interesting. Thanks for the little fic, cheers A
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Finally a Fingersmith fic! Yay. And a well-written fic too! Nice work.
Rich-As-A-Queen chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Nice little piece. The last line especially has some excellent imagery. We should start a whole Finersmith section. The book has endless possibilities for sequels, alternative endings, etc...

I would love to read more of yours.
balaustinus chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
You rock out loud for writing 'Fingersmith' fanfiction. I always wondered how Maud and Sue would work through all the drama, once they met up again.
GrayRainbows chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Thank you for sharing this little gift. I really liked this short, haunting piece; it does read as though it should be in the book! (...which I need to reread, soon.)

Would it be too greedy to ask for additional Fingersmith fics? :) Well, I can hope the inspiration will strike-I'm afraid to attempt one, myself, though I'd especially love an Affinity one-it's my favorite Waters book.
cookiedough15 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
This was nice...sort of floaty and mysterious. Even though it's like trying to follow a train of thought but only seeing it at every other stop, it was cool. Don't you wish there were more Fingersmith fics? I would write one, but I have updating troubles. And no ideas...
diamondforever chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Nice. Very true to form. :)