Reviews for Randomness
I SAW WAHT U DID THUR U AND THE COLOSSUS PART LOL
CrossXsivleR chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
!
CrossXsivleR chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
i cant stop thinking now...would hot sauce(in large mounts) burn flesh?
CrossXsivleR chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
that was great...u should put urself in more fics. u know even if they semi-follow the story i bet u could find a way to squeeze in there...u should have a weapon of ur own imaging thats made up of severl other ppls wepons! :)
CrossXsivleR chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
i thought roxy was still knocked out when sora poofed in…? on well u made me fall off my chair i wa laughing so hard
AngelsRevenge chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
OMG i read all of them before i reviewed and i thought it was HILARIOUS. i knew who everyone was because i love xmen and the eragon sereis too, oh btw, can you put kurt somewhere in your occ in one of your ficys for me, PWEZE? thanks!
SparkyNZ chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
Oh. *downcast expression* I was looking forward to that!

Darn. I guess I'll just have to stay on the lookout, then.
SparkyNZ chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
We have some definite connections to Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Are you nuts on it? PLease say you are!

I am really liking this fic at the moment. It is the randomest, funniest, most out-there fic eva!
SparkyNZ chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
I agree with you there. This is a really cool fic! I am proud to say that I am almost as random as you are!

PPEANUT BUTER CRUNNCCH!
Squeenix-yaoi-luvr chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
aww... no more randomness... wait - did you say that you're going to write another story like randomness? YAY!

...

sorry about that... i think i forgot to take my meds this morning... -_-'

anyway, i'll be waiting for your other fic!
Squeenix-yaoi-luvr chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
OMFG I DIDN'T REVIEW CHAPTER 5? I SENT IT! damn computer... sorry about that.

ANYWAY, i got some VERY disturbing images from marluxia in this chapter. poor murtagh... getting burnt black, falling out the window, and landing in a giant bottle of hot sauce. i forgot - what happened to xemnas, saix, and everyone else? i'm too lazy to go check, that plus the fact that i'm supposed to be sleeping right now. ah, well. please update soon, effie! i need the laughter!
phz chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
haha... dun have to mention it dun want myself to be know to others... hehe..

despite the fact that i dunno none of the other characters, it's still funny xD and the hot sauce.. lol

alright hope that this randomness will continue and bring more laughter to all of us

and i will see you again next time oh, i forgot to tell you that i do read what others said in their review... so what you said in your own review, i read them too xD
phz chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
*laughs* hahah, this is hilarious. i never knew that you have updated this one... damn stupid alerts only work now... even though i dun really know half that the character out there, it's still a good laugh and enjoyable moment.

okay, that's all i can say i will see you again once the alerts send me some mail xD
Squeenix-yaoi-luvr chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
HA-HA-HA! Murtagh - no, MURTAGHY is King Arthur and Xemnas - no, MANSEX (giggles) is the Black Knight! (I decided to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail when you mentioned that you and your sister were going to go watch it until your dad yelled at you for being up so early... I couldn't stop laughing! ALSO, I bought all of the seasons of Monty Python's Flying Circus and I still can't stop laughing... oops, I'm rambling again...)

ANYWAY, please continue! This and Monty Python are the only things keeping my spirits up during my f*d up life... literally. (Has to restrain self from punching my so-called "friend" in court)

Wow - I think this is the longest review I've ever typed! Oh, and I'm sorry once again for my review on "My Other"... I just feel horrible for typing that review...
ff-kh-luvrgrl chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
GAWD, I CAN'T BELEIVE I'M DOING THIS!

my sister BEGGED me not to take this off, so i'm reviewing, since tomorrow is the LAST DAY before i would take it off.

this will NOT, however, count towards the five i need to update. that means, i need five more reviews (preferably on chap 4) by april 5.

...

does anyone else even READ the reviews?