Reviews for Hunters: The Death of Christoper Fontenot
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Well, I'm glad that was easier to read than Jack's pov was. Of course that's only because I know Jack, she's one of those friends only text can give you, sprouting out of the mind of a word wizard... Okay I have no idea where that came from other than the fact that my family is in the middle of losing my grandpa and I haven't had a good nights sleep in days and have been writing nonsense nonstop to keep my head from going to that creep calm where Mom has gone... But that's another story.

Wonderful.. fic or chapter? I wish he'd been around long enough to get to know, but had he Jack just wouldn't be Jack. So sorry Christopher, but it was fun to watch you die. So... when are we going to see another Hunters' fic? because you know I'm kind of a junkie and your killing me here. I've been reading other fics but there a little like going from real food to tofu. I guess I know why my uncle didn't kick cigarettes on the patch... there just isn't a comparsion.
angel679 chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
So very sad, poor Jack has had to do what Dean has not and probably would not no matter the cost. I hate that she had to do this and then had no one to lean on. Loved the chapter and it was cool from Chris' point of view.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
aw *tear* it was so different from Jack's POV so I loved the difference, glad to see you've got your muse back. Can't wait for the rest of the stories!
Maggles chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
that was so worth all this waiting! i loved the fic before u added chris' pov but now it it's even sadder but in a good way it's definitely sapilicious and heartwrenching u must love tearing people's hearts out and stomping on them...heartbreaker lol can't wait 4 someting new AND a new eppy of Supernatural
Mander08 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
O_O! OMG! CHRIS! JACK!

... O_O... ::Hugs Jack:: poor Jack Jack. ::still hugging::
Maggles chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
WOW that was awesome i never would hve guessed that happened or could have happened this was cool times ten

and btw i loved the last few chapters of D2D i can't wait 4 the next one
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Shit! I... Jack...Shit! I figured it was something horrible and all but this... This went beyond anything I could fathom! I don't know if I'd want to see this from Jack POV. I'm a softie, I don't know that I could read it from Jack's POV. Which is a great testament to you. Another wonderfully written tortured peak into the twisted red headed huntress' life.
Dex1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
My only question is...why couldn't he have just killed himself, instead of putting her through that? So, yeah, if there's a reason for that, that would be great in a Chris POV.

Damn though, that girl does have the worst luck.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
OMFG! What's she gonna do when she remembers? Is she gonna tell D&S (yes I just called them D&S)? You HAVE to follow up on this for when she remembers!
hms66 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
wow this is really intense.. but oh so amazing! please bring us another story soon!
angel679 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Ah man that just sucks out loud. It would have to be something really traumatic to bring it back maybe a vampire hunt that gets her caught and they remind her in some awful way. I think Chris' pov would be interesting even though we dont know too much about his thought processes It could give us some insight into Jack as well. Loved the story but poor Jack I'm not sure I could have done it and had Dean had to he would have ate a bullet after. Cant wait for your next story.