Reviews for Furry Matchmaking
Fyreheart chapter 8 . 6/27
Creative and innovative, although I had to sniffle at the end. Well done.
Ima Braxton chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
So brilliant and sad! Crooks had to die! *Bursts into tears* always so sad when an animal dies. ..
Dagger-Seishin chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Poor crookshanks well written
sorrowsown chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
I love this story so much! It's def. going into my favorites!
jules3677 chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
How sweet. You got the cat voice down perfectly. Had a lot of fun reading this. Thankyou.
pathgirl chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Really enjoying this story
Raven's Dusk chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
I liked this story very much... :) It had an inventive plot, a rather unusual but interesting POV and was really sweet. ;)

The only thing I didn't like that much was the ending... Crooks could have lived a little longer... But he was old and content when he died and he even made it to heaven, so it's not that sad.

Anyway, fantastic story!
Espied7 chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Aw, utterly cute :)
Diosa Luna chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
te amo crooks
SlytherinBeeotchOnFire aka KT chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
I'M BAAAAAACK! I really love this fic and love the companion you wrote. I have a new love for Crookshanks, and while I am a supporter of the Dark Lord, I'm...sort of glad that Uncle Sev is on the (*spits out next words*) side of the Light. And Dumblewhore poisoning everyone with his Lemon Drops? LOVE IT!

***

KT
SlytherinBitchOnFire aka KT chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Aww, Crooks. I cried at the end. ("You've been a very, VERY good kitty cat. Aww, you little thing, you deserve heaven!")

*coughs*

You heard nothing.
love1398 chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
i 3 crookshanks!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
The ending nearly made me cry. T_T Okay nevermind, I am crying... :D It was very good. I love it when Crookshanks plays an integral part in the story. To me, he's never given enough credit or air time. Thank you for giving us this wonderful story and for giving it a happy ending...Except the part where Crookshanks seems to die...that was very sad...T_T

Person Of A Strange Origin
dramione3102 chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did u kill crooks yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Miravisu chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
*chuckles*

I must say Crooks is ineed a very good judge of character! And such interesting musing on the way of humans ;)