Reviews for Drift
Calm Envy chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Maybe I'm a little late reviewing this, but bigger crises have happened.

I read this with a little smile on my face, internally nodding and agreeing. It's so...familiar. My heart did a sort of flip thing at the end too, when "you miss him too"... Oh, friendship (and morethanfriendship). I don't want to go into an Anzu type rant, but I guess I kind of did. I like to think Yami Marik fell for him first. 3
Micuko chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
wow, sad, but good
lightmetalIKA chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
i absolutely ADORE this story! Its so sad...OMG! SOBRANG I LOVE IT! WAH!dedicated to someone?who?you ha! you're not telling us anything! :)):)):)) Jowk-ness!
PeachyStone chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This is a very nice fic...I like the ending, it was kinda sad...I hope there's a 2nd chap/sequel to this..._
Pain's True Passion chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
What a sad, but well written story.
journey maker chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I like it and it does remind me of a friend I use to have a long time ago.. good job...
Irvine Cypher chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Wow. Pilipino ka? Grabe. Akala ko hindi ako makakabasa ng Pilipino dito eh... Ok lang ba sayo, mag tagalog ako? Pilipino din ako eh... Wow. Di ba obvious iyon? Tol, sulatan mo ko, okay?

Ay, oo nga pala, yung review...Yan...Yan! That's exactly how i feel! Yan and nararamdaman ko ngayon, grabe! Reply ka ha? Chaka kung pwede mag tagalog ka din?

Secret natin toh, ha? Si Hatori36? Isa sa mga writer dito? Pilipino din.

Thirteen ka? Fourteen ako eh... )...Pwede friends tayo?