Reviews for SpiderMan's Wonderful Life
Kalann chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Brilliant job. I'm glad someone has written this story as I was wondering about something similar just before I fiund this story, Thank you!
oneoffour111 chapter 12 . 12/5/2008
Nice! I like this story a lot, especially the ending! ;0

I'm glad Peter decided to keep being Spiderman. I thought the city being basically in ruins was a bit dramatic, because NYC managed before Spiderman. I know all the villians (Shocker, Doc Ock, etc.) suddenly appeared in the comicverse too, but anyway... My favorite part of the "No Peter" sequence was when Peter met MJ. How sad! I would be very frightened, too. Poor MJ. Also, I like the fact that Uncle Ben would have died, anyway. Not everything should rest on Peter's shoulders (the guilt over Uncle Ben's death, you know).

Overall, a great story! Thanks for writing!

P.S. I love when FF authors collaborate, and maybe you and GK could do it again sometime!
Miss-Jedi chapter 12 . 4/25/2007
Aw, I love these happy ending Christmas stories...

~MJ
VeltaIO chapter 12 . 1/29/2007
Thanks for a fun read. Definitely enjoyed this a great deal.
RSegovia chapter 12 . 1/9/2007
Thanks so much for this story. It was a lot of fun to read. Keep writing!
Jen K chapter 12 . 12/26/2006
So romantic. What a perfect way to ring in the new year. Great job you guys. Thanks for a "wonderful" fic!
Jen K chapter 10 . 12/26/2006
Aww, nice to see things back to normal. So it was all a dream, or was it?

I bet he never thought he'd be so happy to see the Daily Bugle. And it was so great to see him delivering presents as Santa. That must have been a funny sight!
Jen K chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
OK, I read this a while ago but forgot to review. Can I saw how much I love the last couple lines?

"Are we going to Jersey?" as they head into the bright light.

It reminded me of the line from Field of Dreams, "Is this heaven?" "No, its Iowa."

I think I liked your version even better. Great job.
Jenn1 chapter 12 . 12/25/2006
Cute ending... wish there was more to it though. Well guys, I loved this 'wonderful' fic. Merry Christmas!
Jenn1 chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
I really loved this chapter. It looks like everything is just getting better for Peter, wonderful.
Jenn1 chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
Haha! That was priceless! Spider-Man as Santa, neat! I'm so glad Peter got some help from people and didn't freeze to death. Enjoyed this chapter.
Jenn1 chapter 9 . 12/25/2006
Well... Peter came to his senses at last.
Jenn1 chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
Geeze this was so depressing, but I could understand and see Aunt May like that without Peter once Ben died. She's only holding it together for him, huh?
conan98002 chapter 12 . 12/24/2006