Reviews for Pieces of a pure heart
crookshies chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
i love sasuhina but still sasuke was a bit ooc for me...
teatimewithrum chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
aw that was really cute! i enjoyed reading this so much! awesome job!
Rebecca chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
OMG thats some powerfull stuff I olmost cryed!EK _
peachluver chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
lol so cute.. the last prt when u wrote "runs after kiba with a huge door in hands" I cant help but laugh cos it sounds so kawaii... nice fic D D
amysid chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
i so love it!

love it

love it!
amysid chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
OMG.. this is so romantic! i love the pairing! Go SasuHina!
1813 chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
well now that you mention doing something for some one im in a boarding school and i usualy cant find any decent k or k

sasu hinas until i saw yours and their AWSOM and im not allowd to look at teen ones so please you dont have to but anyway tnxs for reading

u r great i dont get why kiba doesnt like your fics jeje
runaway chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
i like
hinata-wolf-demon-seal chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
loved it loved it
kenshinlover2002 chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
I loved it. It was a great story. I was so happy at the end, I almost cried too.
SapphireDragonFly chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
This was awesome! It was so cute. I also read I'm with you. I love that song. Write another HinataSasuke story your great at it! Also thx for reviewing my story "Socializing".

-Dragonfly
AlwaysHiei chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Wonderful! So wonderful! I loved this so much. It was adorable. I'm so happy Hinata and Sasuke got together. And I loved how Sasuke always seemed gentle; so cute! _ Oh, the fluff! _ Great job! I hope to read more work from you soon. _
Selene69 chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
... don't hurt kiba... i was gonna ask for a Kiba/Sakura or Ino... but if you kill him... theres no point in asking. ((Said in very small voice))

ANYWAY! ((Loud voice)) I love it! It's so cute and sweet and... aw! I love it so much your a great writer! (no matter what Kiba says) Keep going!
Treacherous Desire chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
*sob* *dabs corners of eyes* That was beautiful! I love it!

Continue writing. I can't wait to read your next story..

SilverMoon-Chan
Kichou chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Very nice story. I love it.