Reviews for In Innocent Hands
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I actually cried at the end that was so sweet.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
What a wonderful meaning for candy canes! I'm impressed by your creativity!

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
TT chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
AW, I love the Hobbits and way to bring candy canes into it :)
Nikikeya chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was an Adorable story. X3
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Very short and sweet but also thoughtfull. I loved this!
Emily chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Interesting concept. I like the idea of candy canes being used to honor the Elven Ringbearers. Very secretive, by necessity, of course.
andaere chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aw, cute, interesting oneshot. I love wee!Pippin. :)
lilnicky1331 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Oh me ge! That is so cute!
mintchip74 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
that is so sweet! and candy canes really do have an old meaning it was for the shepered that watched their flocks of sheep that night and saw and herd the angels sing on Christmas Eve
GuTTerArT chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Such a wonderfully unique concept, I don't think I'll ever look at candy canes the same way again. Brilliantly written, not that I'd expect anything less and it's put me into a rather nostalgic/festive mood ... in March ... might be a problem. Spread the joy anyway, Merry Christmas 2007!
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Cute! ;)
Apsenniel chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
A sweet treat...for the holidays..very cute!
lovethosehobbits chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
*sigh* how lovely and sweet. I got your card a few days ago and an instant smile sprang to my lips. I am so far behind, what with Christmas, and I miss all of you so much. I was feeling a little wistful the other day as I thought about our last meeting together and missing you so very much. I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving...make sure to give Ellie a hug and tell her I am sending her (and you of course) a small present. It's not a LOTR gift...just a small token of how much she means to me, and of how very grateful I am to her for being such a wonderful mother to my best friend.
bethahnee chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
That's a great concept! I'll never see candy canes the same way again. They hold more meaning for me now. Great job! I love your ficlets!

Frodo: You don't even LIKE candy canes, Anargil.

I do during Christmas! *sucking on a candy cane*

Frodo: *sigh* A very merry Christmas to you, Shirebound. Just in case you don't update again before the actual holiday.

From me too!

Anargil _~
Ivanolix chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Ooh, what a cute explanation for them! I liked it a lot!