Reviews for Unpredictable, Unexpected and Unlikely
schleifchen chapter 7 . 3/15
I really love this story! And I really like the relationship between Draco and Ginny as much as the relationship between Blaise and Luna! I hope you will update this story some day. Otherwise it would be a waste, because this story is so beautifull!
Sorry for my really bad english...
Epoch95 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Omg please update! I need to know what happens next.
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
I so wonder what Charlie was doing that so traumatizing
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
I love these two together
PinkSlytherin chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Love this story!
Abatemarca chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
You just made my day :) I love your Blaise and this chapter.
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
This was magnificent. Thank you so much for this story. Blaise/Luna is my new favorite pairing. Also...I snorted my coffee out my nose at the thought of Draco in a Weasley sweater. hahaha. Hilarious! Please write more! :)
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
I kind of wanted to see how his mother handled Luna (abject horror that her son had chosen someone that everyone first thinks is "loony" or was she charmed at how sweet, innocent, and honest that Luna is? I should probably read the next chapter before commenting that...but anyway, I liked how to made Xenophilous and Blaise interact with each other, kind of a mutual disconnect (and contentment to leave well enough alone, because Luna is really all that matters to either of them.)
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
I laughed way too hard at the thought of Ginny and Draco being caught in the restricted section. I'm a tad disappointed Luna beat Blaise to confessing her love, BUT, you kept them in such perfect character. Loved this chapter!
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
AWWW YIS! I lied. I stayed up to read the chapter. I loved this! Their dates are adorable! I love Ginny and Luna's friendship! Darn you, I really need to go to bed. The next chapters I'll read tomorrow...I can't wait!
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Yes! This is indeed a beautiful pairing! If I didn't have to be up in five hours I'd finish the rest of this story. Alas-it will have to wait until tomorrow after work. I enjoyed this chapter very much. I wish you would've made it longer! Maybe detail a few dates :)
Galatia chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
bloody sweet...
Maddox Instantaneous chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
My favorite couple, please update
DGfleetfox chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I love Loony Luna - and I say that with utmost fondness and not mocking at all :) One thing I really like to see when she's paired with others is when they come to appreciate her special brand of oddness, because it makes her unique and really what's so great about normal? We could all do with a bit of crazy.
literally-lame chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
very good! I enjoyed it alot! Are you going to finish it? Or is this it? :)