Reviews for Unpredictable, Unexpected and Unlikely
sunset oasis chapter 7 . 10/18
I do love the Draco & Blaise friendship :)
sunset oasis chapter 5 . 10/18
I love them so much! And I love Blaise rolling his eyes at himself at being a born compromiser, oh god this man is pure gold. And I love he lets her wear the necklace because he doesn't want to change her into someone she isn't.
sunset oasis chapter 4 . 10/18
Blaise is really adorable like this!
sunset oasis chapter 3 . 10/18
Blaise making love to Luna is so endearing and sweet, and I love how gentle he is! And I love how Luna doesn't care for his past and understand him so well, even if he never said some stuff.
sunset oasis chapter 2 . 10/18
Oh god Blaise and Luna are super adorable! And I quite like the banter between D&B too.
"Malfoy, I never judge. I mock." - this line is so golden and I just love it, this is SUPER in character of Blaise.
And I love the 'it deserved a raised eyebrow' line too. Love it.

I love Ginny marching over to kiss Draco, and Blaise defending Draco against Ron, Blaise and Luna kissing ... love everything.
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 10/18
I love how Blaise cares about Luna, and I enjoyed the side Draco/Ginny as well!
Char chapter 2 . 3/18
Could actually be better, if only you didn't write other couple as often as the main couple..
Ever-Lethargic chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Super cuteness plus hilarious situations equals pure perfection!
schleifchen chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
I really love this story! And I really like the relationship between Draco and Ginny as much as the relationship between Blaise and Luna! I hope you will update this story some day. Otherwise it would be a waste, because this story is so beautifull!
Sorry for my really bad english...
Epoch95 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Omg please update! I need to know what happens next.
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
I so wonder what Charlie was doing that so traumatizing
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
I love these two together
PinkSlytherin chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Love this story!
Abatemarca chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
You just made my day :) I love your Blaise and this chapter.
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
This was magnificent. Thank you so much for this story. Blaise/Luna is my new favorite pairing. Also...I snorted my coffee out my nose at the thought of Draco in a Weasley sweater. hahaha. Hilarious! Please write more! :)