Reviews for Transcending Time
DavisJes chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Poor Minako. You should make this longer.
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
CRUEL BRING MINAKO BACK TO HER :(
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Kind of sad and dreary, but an equally satisfying read. Wow! you have been busy lately, haven't you? Well coodles and good luck on future writings. As for this wonderful little snippet, it's going on my favorites list! Thanks! I honestly don't know how I would keep my sanity if I didn't have your writings to keep me company in my spare time and on my off days! Thanks!

-Bruteaous-
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Once again you leave me completely speechless with your writings, stories, and very deep thoughts. This is one of your sadder stories but still beautifully written. It's really sad to think that nothing except time and change last through everything. Still, Minako had the right idea that life goes on even when it really hurts.

Well Done.

ToaR
royal destiny chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
aww...that was sad. great story. bye!
megan chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
this was a very moving story im suprised how much you've written since i was last again that was 3 weeks ago ish.

she felt herself becoming more and more jaded with every year that passed. Soon her heart would be so hard that she would turn to cool , like the ice princess or ice queen i read that book when i was small. anyhow well written , applause 2 ya and kwl.

i used 2 get setsuna mixed with the moon queen EEK!
Myosotis13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I'm speechless...simply wonderful!
Amnesia Nymph chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
a sad piece of work. I feel bad for Minako, she still loves Setsuna so much it seems. great work, I can't wait to see what you come up with next
Richforce chapter 1 . 12/9/2006