Reviews for Earth1937
jublke chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
My only complaint - and it is a small one - is that Leia didn't wind up with Indy. I think they'd make a cute couple. :)
BitShortForAStormtrooper chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
I love this story because of the idea behind it- I've also dreamed of the two combining, massive Harrison fan- and its plot. Thank you for sharing, great job!

BSFAS
rebekinha90 chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
Long live Harrison Ford!
What a great story! Love it!
Congratulations! D

See you! And may the Force be with you! )
rebekinha90 chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
I have a bad feeling about this Indy x Leia x Han relationship! )
rebekinha90 chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
"Or you can call me Indy, and I could call you Han, if we really wanted to confuse everyone."

Huahuahauahua, how it makes me laugh!
Han just arrived and want to fool around the guys! Silly boy
rebekinha90 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I am very excited about what will come!
Great story! D
Agent-007.1 chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
¡Historia exelante mi amigo! ( That is Spanish for 'exilent story my friend!' and I wrote it that way because I'm in Spanish 2 and I'm trying to use as much Spanish as possible.) But any way, that is an amazing Indiana- Star Wars crossover!
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
wow i loved that story so much it was amazing how indiana jones and han solo met and became great friends even indy got his wish to see what space looked like that was amazing good job loved it a lot
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
I really enjoyed this.
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
I really enjoyed this.
THeCooLeST chapter 17 . 10/4/2010
That was the BEST story Ive ever read! Good job!
Anonymus chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
The universal greeting in ba weep guana weep nini bong! It belongs to TRANSFORMERS! type in "Universal greeting" in any of the multiple transformers wikis and you'll have proof!
Diana26.5 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
I like this story. The competition over leia is hilarious!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 17 . 6/27/2008
Amazing fic. Much liked. You merge the two movies quite well. Keep writing!
losttimelady chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
Hay! Awesome fic. I love how you did make it historicly accurate and used real german phrases. I liked how you added in little touches like Han having his hair cut short and Leia being airsick and overall an enjoyable read with an engaging plot. One for the faves list I think! Once again, ace fanfiction.