Reviews for Fourteen
phantomfan20 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
This is one of the best stories on this site and you're obviously a great writer. I've been eying this story for a few years with desperate hopes that you will continue! Dying for an update!
Kyndsie chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
I wanted to read all of the posted chapters first, before reviewing.

Whew! This is quite a concept, and I'm intrigued. I like that you're exploring this idea with Jareth as Fae, and not with him behaving according to human standards. Yes, it's darker, but a non-human creature is going to view things differently.

Granted that this story is a few years old, are you going to come back to it?
arynwy chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Very interesting so far. I like the concept that although she won Toby's freedom, Sarah neglected to bargain for her own and now here she sits - a captive of her own selfish words.

I hope you come back to this some day. Fae!Jareth is one of my favorites in that his understanding of things is not that of humans.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Well snap! I can't wait for the next chappie!

BlackRose
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
Thank you.:)
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
Interesting. I hope that you will update soon. It's a good story.
The Lost and Found Box chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
I'm really quite sad because you obviously haven't updated this in forever. :( It's really good.
ShimmeringWater chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
This stories are really just has been too long since you last wrote them. Is there hope for them?
EchoedShadows chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
Amazing story! it's more in-charactar than sleepwalker (don't know if that's good or bad... 'cause i luv that one...hm...)i can't wait to see what you throw in here next!
magialuna chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
This is such a wonderful story, I do hope you continue it! It is very sad to read something that is intriguing and very enjoyable and not get to see what happens. I thank you for the work you put into the parts that are done, they are excellent. -Clare
Wahya Koda chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
Another favorite Labyrinth story to add to my collection! lol I think I like this one just as much if not more than your other Labyrinth story, Sleepwalker. I also noticed that you haven't updated this story since January of '07 just wondering if you were planning on finishing these stories? Cause I really, really like them so far! Good Job!
blockofthewritingkind chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Have you ever read the Hollow Kingdom Trilogy? They're Teenager/Young Adolescents books, but they remind me a lot of the Labyrinth, and quite a bit of your stories, in that the Goblin King is trying to steal away a mortal girl and take her back underground to be his new wife, and she isn't to thrilled by the idea...idk, they seem similar. I wonder if that's where the author got the idea for the plot of the first one of the three?

Anyway, this story is cool. and Dark. Dark and cool, lol. *cough* anyway...

will Sir Didymus help Jareth? Will Sarah except him after all? Will Jareth ever figure out that being nice (NICE, not generous...) would defiantly help his chances?

I guess I'll just have to wait and see...
Megan chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
COME BACK! write more please!
vamp1987 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
So, kidnapping is real Jareth's game in this story. I hope that you get around to working on this again, but I have to say that it is not really what I would consider as dark or at least not yet. Anyway good start.
maskedpainter chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
great story can't wait for more!

MP