Reviews for Time Will Tell
sexysnakegorgeousgryffin chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
OMG I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU! This story has brought out the most emotions out of me ever. PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING EVER! I NEED TO READ YOUR CREATIVITY! I have never been so emotionally attached to a fanfic before. I finished this in one sitting. One question though Why did Hermione believe Jasper even though she knew he was suppsed to be evil? Either way I LOVE YOU! Wish you could have added a little more at the end though explaining a bit more but it was beautiful ending. PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING!
StarDustTeen chapter 27 . 11/8/2014
That. was. so. FREAKING. BEAUTIFUL. I CRIED.
Love, love, love this story!
BEST AUTHOR EVER, honestly.
carmen chapter 27 . 9/29/2014
Bravo, Bravo! Best fanfic ever!
catslovesushi chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
This is a very unique storyline. I read some of your one shots so I wanted to check this out.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/22/2014
loved it! thins has been one fo the best time travel fics ive ever read!
evelyn chapter 27 . 6/3/2014
You broke my heart with you end of the story. But i love it!
CJ chapter 27 . 1/22/2014
Werid time twists. I absolutely love this story because it was so different. It was sad about Amee though. However after all their pain and tourment, I'm glad Draco and Hermione are finally happy though. I am glad Draco killed Jasper.
CJ chapter 25 . 1/21/2014
This is a good story but why did you have to make Jasper take avantage of his own sister?
CJ chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
Draco and Hermione really had a monster for a daughter, who got what she deserved. I liked the other chapters better when Draco and Hermione were younger. Jade ruined everyone's lives. Now Draco has to stop his grandson for killing his wife. After all they been through with the time travel, couldn't Hermione and Draco have some happiness?
CJ chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
This is an exciting place to stop. I look forward to reading the next chapter. What kind of family will Hermione marry into? When she and him were in the old west and he talked about incest in his family it was kind of sick. Maybe Hermione's first baby will be a boy. Then her oldest daughter Jade will be born later at the same time when Ginny has a baby boy with Harry.
CJ chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
Hermione and Draco should have broken the clock back 1938 Hawaii. Then I think they would have went straight back to their own time at Hogwarts.
CJ chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
Poor Draco. He is always getting the short end of the stick in all journeys through time, by getting injured.
CJ chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
So Jasper is Hermione and Draco's grandson?
CJ chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
That chapter was sad and spooky. I guess Hermione died and Draco is the old man.
CJ chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
That was worse than being in Eypt. They should never have climbed into that Clock.