Reviews for Romeo and Juliet and Doctor Who
bananas never came... disapointing
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
no i want bananas so. NICE STORY. *anxiously waits for bananas at doorstep*
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Nice but i think you could improve it by making Shakespeare's characters talk shakespearish anyway. Nice story its amazing
Guest chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
The fact you put Fall Out Boy into the story made me a very happy fangirl! Loved the story! Great writing!
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Fun start. Your 'next time', is very tempting:)
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
Aww that was SO FRICKIN' CUTE! A-DOR-A-BLE! LOVED IT!

*Adds to favourites*
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Oooh! That last line gives me goose bumps just thinking about it! ;D
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Lol, the 'Next time on etc etc' makes it sound like a television series! This was really good, i like the way the Doctor just keeps blurting out things to Rose. And the teaser you included is really, really intriguing. ;)
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 19 . 4/15/2010
Aww what a great ending to this story x :)
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 17 . 4/15/2010
wow - wicked chapter - and poor rose :(
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 14 . 4/15/2010
Cool chapter - and I can only agree with 10% on how great the quotes were in the TARDIS - (are you deducting and so on...) they just had so much chemistry ! You gotta love 10 Doctor and Rose! :)
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
Cool chapter - the Doctor and Rose are so sweet together :)
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Cool chapter - I'm hooked and I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
This chapter was good, but thought the reason for their little fall out was a teensy bit childish and silly, and I think it was slightly out of character for Rose when she said that she "loathed" the Doctor, but the chapter itself was good and I liked the cliffhanger at the end :) x
Geordie-Girl123 chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Ah this chapter was just filled with cutness between the Doctor and Rose, it was really good - I can't wait to wait to read chapter 3 now ! :) x