Reviews for I'll Love Her Forever
furubarulz1996-darkangelz chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This is another heaps great poem!
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
so cute. my first MomijiTohru fic.
Lady Sohma chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
OMG that was a sweet poem. It made me tear up. I belive that on some level Momiji does love Tohru. your right. I hope to read more poems from you.
Kiba chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
aw! *cry**sob**tear,tear* WWAH! MOMIJI! MY POOR WIDDLE MOMIJI! i love him so much- thats an excellent poem! ur rele great!

ella chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
that is so intersting its so good . Momiji is my favourite forever ! mabye you should try and do a fic about the to of them . Hay do you have fruity loops cause you should make thst into a song .i know that you like when people tell you how to improve but i really cant see anything bad at all ! I've always wanted momiji torhu but i still like kyo torhu

sorry for the spelling
haru is a cow chapter 1 . 12/29/2006

that's hekka sad.

and im listening to a song that doesn't make it any better.

poor momiji!

-haru is a cow

shinujigoku chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aww that's such a sweet poem. You truly get Momiji's feelings down in the poem and you can empathise with him and his wounded heart.
Panduck chapter 1 . 12/24/2006's so cute and sad at the same time I really wish I could write poetry as lovely as this (although I'd settle for being able to write poetry at all ~_)
matt synth chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
That was really good but a little too downhearted. You could have introduced a element of Momiji's cheekiness into a small part of the poem. Just an idea (sorry if it sounds weird). Other than that, this is a touching and brilliantly written poem.
kyozmine chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
AW! Poor Momiji! :( Great job!
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aw this was so sad. Very well written poem, I like how you show a lot of different sides to Momiji in it. You are a talented poet. I also admire the way you shift styles in this poem without it seeming awkward at all, and this had a wide range of emotions in it.
emohottie chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
that was so sweet i loved it..
Obob chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
aw... so sad. it's very good tho. it's a vey lovely poem. even tho kyo tohru is my biggest ship, i always love the tohru momiji ones. it's so sweet! i love it! you're so good at writing peotry, ... haha. i suck at poetry, but i love reading it. it was a perfect way to write how momiji feels about tohru. i loved it!