Reviews for Just An Ordinary Night At the Movies
MamboKings chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Really original and creative! Please update soon!
headstrongTM chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
haha this is REAL cute. i think itd be a funny twist if you had will start taking interest in the girl and make lizzie upset about the whole jack/lizzie thing goin on. lol or some jack lovin would be nice cant wait for an update! ]
soupkitchen chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Hey, I like the sound of this one! 'Tis very very creepy to find oneself alone in a movie theatre, but I wouldn't mind it so much if pirates abducted me every time. XD

Cute, funny, has great potential.

Keep writing, I'll keep reading. From: soupie
secretskept chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
this is a very interesting start! i actually haven't read a story like this one and its really refreshing ya no! lol well anyways i can't wait for your next update!
AKpeach chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
That once happened to me. Well of course not the last part of the story, but me and my sis were the only ones in a theater ( we saw Chicago 10 times in the theaters), so we ad-libbed lines, ran around the theater, it was crazy. However, your story is far more entertaining, and I could only be so lucky (pirate gods be praised) to have it happen to me. My fav line was: “Gee whiz, it’s so crowded here, I don’t know if I’ll find a seat,”. I love sarcastic I love this story!
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
When you got to the part where Will talked back to the girl you forgot to mention that she wasn't the one saying those lines. Your story is certainly most interesting I like your beginning a lot better than the traditional 'fall through a portal and into the movie' starter that just gets old really old after a while. Update soon.