Reviews for The Wedding Date
DreamerGirl2245 chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
hahaha they should so get together like when she has to go into his office in the morning cause she's late and he ask her out or something like that
KimLand chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
i like it

please update

CN chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Keep writing? Please? Pretty please? With Trouble Kelp wearing sparkly spandex on top?
Lulu-fifi chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
Love this! 'Tis ace-ness. :-) Julius can actually interact with people isn't it amazing? Lol. I won't bash the Holly/Root ship cause personally I think it's more apparent from the books then Holly/Trouble. Anyhow. This is some good stuff.

Luvs and lollipops
Captain Holly Short of the LEP chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
dont worry i wont bash the shipping. it works really well please write more!
Stop123 chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
God, I read some of the reviews on this story and some of the people are super MEAN! I mean, if you don't like the story, don't review right? Well, that's my philosophy. I love the story, because no one else has the guts to write something so out there, and you did, so kudos to you! Love this chapter, and I hope you write more!
Name On The Spine chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
An . . . update? I'm shocked! (I read it in a search a while ago . . . did I review?)(Oh . . . the mysteries)

Oh,. yay, Holly/Rootness! Personally, I think Root is the teensiest bit OOC, not very, but not the hot-head we know and love (well, Holly loves). But, other than that, this is awesome. Please update with some IC Root and cutesy . . . ness . . .!
TheWorldSmith chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Root. Holly's date is Julius Root. Okay... I'm going to stop reading this before I get nightmares...

TheWorldSmith chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This is a good story but one: I don't think Holly has a sister, pluss her mom and dad are both dead so...

Two: Your making Holly too needy. Can you honestly picture her in this senerio if she was in character?

Three: who the hell is Nick?
LiveLaughLoveFP chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Pretty good. Funny plot. I think its safe to assume that this won't be updated since the last time it was was back in 2007. Good start though!
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
good story, i like it! i hope you update soon, don't leave me hanging!
Marchy chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Update already! I'm like waiting with bated breath.
Savvyjewel chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
wow i like this please continue!
chrissi89 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
hi, I really enjoy reading this story! I hope you finish the story soon!
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
you seriously have to tell me what happens! its really really good!