Reviews for Arms of an Angel
Joella chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
I could so picture Dean's attitude at the store. That he could see Jessica, really gave me the wiggins. It's more than just Sam's imagination.
sendintheclowns chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Thanks for the fic. Awesome!
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
I loved the exchange between Ruby and Dean. Dean's "But they're not my hands" and Ruby's "We're just borrowing him for a little while."

Love the action :)
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
I loved Dean's note to Sam. And this line "As he looked around, the room undulated gently, as if he were underwater" - makes me feel like I'm in the room, feeling the pain. Great job!
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
This is great! Dean is an awesome brother (Vicodin, cold cloth for the forehead) and Sam's in some serious pain. Can't wait for more :)
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dragonflysoul chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
*smooch* Thank you so much for this! I gobbled up every last bit!;)
SweetJubilee chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
How is it possible that I enjoyed this fic just as much as Faye's one-shot where Jess returns as a vengeful spirit?

How is that even possible?

My poor addled brain can't decide which Jess I prefer . . . I guess.

Before I go completely wacko, just me just say that this story was excellent.

Really, very well done.
Tyranusfan chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Great job with this. And great job making it fit in between the episodes without jumping ahead.

Well done!

I can't listen to that McLachlan song, it's too sad for my taste. But I like how the lyrics fit your scenario.
bally2cute chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
I just read this story and it was amazing. I like the idea of Jessica watching over Sam, and even enlisting Dean to help. It was cool that the Sam whumpage was a build up and something left over from a previous event. Continuity is always a nice thing. Dean taking care of Sam when they got to the hotel was nice also, especially to know it wasn't really a new thing, he really is an awesome brother. I loved this story, thanks for sharing!
buffyaddict chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
::weeps::

this story floored me. the way jess turned out to be sam's saving grace instead of a ghost bent on revenge took me completely by surprise. i love it. this is going on my favorites list. also, you used the song angel by sarah mclachlan. perfect.

and now i must get kleenex. sniff.

your writing is just amazing.
buffyaddict chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
this is just terrific so far. i love sammy but your dean characterization is hilarious. i loved the "would you like to put your things in my cart" line. absolutely lol.

can't wait to read the next chapters!
KatieLB chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
another great chapter and very good ending to your little heart breaking tale... love that song it fits really well...great job
friendly chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
that story rocked.. it was great...
JJ Phoenix chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Loved the range of emotions in the chapter. Dean's fear that Sam might not wake, his palpable relief when he finally did, and the borderline chick flick moment made easier by trademark brotherly snark. And now I'm kinda thirsty for a milkshake.

Beautiful finish!