Reviews for Arms of an Angel
Harrigan chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
very very very perfect. Right down to the last sentence. Happy sigh.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
I truly love this fic, and not just because we share the same brain :)

Strangely, I think the thing I love most about this fic is your use of Jess. You explained her presence at the end of BM so well, and used her so effectively in this piece-trying to warn Sam, and then Dean. And her encounter with Sam was so real and vivd-and I just ached for them. But it was beautiful and forgiving, and would explain part of Sam's grieving process (or lack thereof) in canon.

And Dean...I do love him, and I love his protectiveness of Sammy. Never leaving, trying to shield Sam from the full effects of what he'd been through. And then still snarky-the comment about Sam's head being shaved and Sam's immediate concern-it was perfect :)

All in all, this SHOULD be canon, even if it's not. It is in my head :)
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
I love that final ending with Jess not being mad at him but trying to save him. Gorgeous chapter. More stories please. This is so good.
pwrhungryjr chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Good Story!
Phx chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
I liked Ruby :)

Oh - "Doc's thinking massive stroke, maybe an aneurysm. Something burst up in there, that's for sure." Chilling! And I loved that someone took this angle on it. Cause that blood had to come from somewhere. And with the amoutn of bleeding that was going on from Sam - wah!

Very cool.

So... wheere is part 4? LOL! Sorry, I just found this story this morning and can't wait to read the last chapter.

Phoenix
Phx chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Oh! Jessica is trying to warn Dean about Sam. Excellent! I loved his chapter but waah - Dean get back to the room. Quick. Quick!

Phoenix
Phx chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Nice start. I love how Dean got the cloth for Sam, knowing how to help his brother when he has a headache. I love seeing the softer side of Dean when it is just him and Sam and Sam is hurting :)
friendly chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
this story is great... update soon please
Shadewolf7 chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
Nice.
Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
Aw. I loved the way that Dean protects Sam even in hospital and the young prodigy doctor - he was just funny. Great chapter. More please.
SweetJubilee chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
Concluded in the next chapter?

Say it aint so!

I adore this fic. I love the fact that Sam didn't come away Scott-free. That all that blood WENT somewhere. I was wondering about that when the episode first aired and this fic sums it up perfectly.

You're doing an amazing job with this. I hope to read more from you soon.

P.S. Secret Santa Rules!
swenglish chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
WOW! Another brilliant chapter! I love the way you write different characters and the way you make them come alive. You truely got the writing talant and I hope to get to read more from you soon again. Please keep updating :)
Tyranusfan chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
Huh. Was this trouble brought on by Bloody Mary, or Jess? Interesting.

Update soon!
faith-in-Faith chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
I really like this one. :) it's interesting and quiet believbale and has you on the edge all through the chapter. You write emtions very well and the scene between Dean and teh nurse was so cute! and I really, really want to read more. :)
Dawn N chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
I loved this chapter! And, the brother angst gets an A

Update soon!