Reviews for Arms of an Angel
Dawn N chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
I loved this chapter! And, the brother angst gets an A

Update soon!

KatieLB chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
I was pretty happy to see you updated today... looking forward to the next chapter...great job with the head bleed and all good job
JJ Phoenix chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
OH. Okay, I think I've got it now! It wasn't clicking mostly because I hadn't even thought about this:

"Intense cerebral bleeding. The guy had more blood in his skull than anyone I've ever seen."

But now it makes sense, especially considering the title and the fact that she appeared to Dean at just that moment...

And I loved this line: "Our mom died when Sam was six months old. He's been mine ever since." Hee!

AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Wowo this is really good. please update soon. I hope that sammy is okay.

Faye Dartmouth chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
I'm trying to review this with a straight face, but it's hard! When I start posting my SS fic, you'll know why :)

But this is WONDERFUL. And totally makes sense given what happened in the ep-great idea that you've developed. A limpness I wouldn't have thought of post-BM.

Love seizure!Sam and love Dean's concern. Love everything! Love you!
Liz Bach chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
I'm really enjoying your story. Sorry I've not reviewed until now, but I just found it this morning. I especially liked the part in this chapter about their mom dying when they were little and Sam being Dean's ever since. So sweet. Anxious to read the conclusion. :)

Dragonflysoul chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Meep! Update quick! Update quick!
sasha2002 chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Another excellent chapter. Poor Sam, what's going on? Why does Jess keep showing up to both brothers? Can't wait for more. Again, you have really captured the characters. Update soon.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Ooh, I didn't expect her to appear in the grocery store next to Dean. That was great. More please. I know why Dean drugged Sam but under the circumstances, that was one bad decision.
JJ Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Nice twist with Dean being able to see her, too! What could that mean? You've got me curious...

KatieLB chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
oh another really good chapter... ooh not good if dean can see her and boy is he going to be mad at sammy for not telling him that he could see her... update soon
KatieLB chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
good beginning... poor sam my heart still breaks for him. good job
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Oh, keep going, keep going, keep going!
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Oh, keep going, keep going, keep going!
SciFi Girl chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Wow - excellent angsty story - I love how Dean is seeing Jess too. Please keep writing and posting!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »