Reviews for Arms of an Angel
swenglish chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
This is the best story there is right now! Totally awesome and I love every part of it :) Please please update very soon, I'm so anxious!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Aww...our poor drugged up, grieving Sammy. He's so fun to play with when he's not in his right mind.

I love Dean's panic-that sinking feeling that something is totally NOT okay. And I love Sam's fleeting thoughts-always for Dean, that he needs Dean, that Dean will make it okay. It's so right.

Anyway, lovely stuff. I'm anxious for more :)
Starliteyes17 chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Oh, poor Sam! Dean, you need to get there fast!

Love the angst in this chapter. Dean's realization that Sam might be in danger - and drugged, at that - made me really anxious. And then Sam can't remember what happened? Oh, jeez...

Update soon!
Dawn N chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Loved the chapter! Poor Sammy :) And, the angst is great. I'm looking forward to chapter 3.

Update soon :-)
Tyranusfan chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Great job on chapter 2.

Having worked in a grocery store for a time, I fully sympathize with Dean's predictament.

Speaking of, now he's seeing Jess. Something's wrong in SN land.

Update soon!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Poor Sammy, but Dean knows how to look after him. I really like this imagining of what came next. Sam would think just that, I believe. Good beginning.
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I've always been fascinated by dreams and their relation to actual bodily phenomena, like Sam being strangled in his dream, and feeling blood in his throat, then waking up vomiting...I mean, YUCK!, but Interesting. :)

Both of the boys are totally in character here, and the voices are right, always a big check mark in my book, bravo!

The ghostly Jess at the end of Bloody Mary was something I wish they had revisited, since it seems important, and I'm glad you're tackling it here.

My favorite lines?

"Dean, you took out two cops?"

"Dude, they were totally asking for it"

and

"Anyone ever tell you you've got a real way with words?"

"Words? No. But I can do this thing with my tongue-"

"Just...stop."

Great stuff! Banter was right on target.

Great job!
sasha2002 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
nicely done. You've got the brotherly banter down perfect. Through in some limp Sam and worried Dean and you've got yourself a party. Can't wait for more.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Hurray, hurray, HURRAY for Secret Santa fics! This is marvelous! And once again, you picked an ep that desperately needed a follow-up (one of my favorite eps, too. Angst-o-meter set to HIGH). Am so excited to see where this is going!
swenglish chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
This is totally awesome! Great characterization and angst and the best part; brotherhood. I'm very anxious for the next part. Please update very soon :)
Dawn N chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Love it so far. I got the link off of Limp!Sam :-) Now, where is Part Two? Update soon!
Joella chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Whe! What a fantastic early Christmas surprise. Can't wait to read more. Thanks!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
love love love it! hope you update soon.
Kansas42 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Interesting story. Curious to where it goes. Mostly I just wanted to say I really like how you write Dean. Sam's good too but I really hear Dean when he talks.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Ahh, I knew this Secret Santa would produce some excellent pieces! This is no exception...there's so much to explore in a Bloody Mary tag, and you started it off nicely. :D Yay for migraine!Sam and mother!hen!Dean!

JJ