Reviews for Murder She Wrote Spoof!
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 5 . 8/24
Maybe the time has arrived for George Jefferson to open a Cabot Cove branch of his dry cleaning stores.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 8/24
Cabot Cove needs a visit from Popeye and Olive. Maybe even Capt. Gregg's ghost and Mrs. Muir from over yonder in Cabot Cove's own sister city of Schooner Bay.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 8/24
Obviously, it happens that candidate no. 3 is Fat Albert's pal, Dumb Donald. LOL
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 8/24
Sounds like that deputy is blood kin to Mr. Magoo.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 8/24
Sounds like a dilly so far.
Anjion chapter 5 . 5/1
Hilarious! Loved it!
Anjion chapter 4 . 5/1
Seth is gonna be pretty bruised when he's finished falling off his chair!
Anjion chapter 2 . 5/1
I love this chapter a lot! Especially where the tree gets arrested!
BrittanaRunThisMutha chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Hahaha I love these so much! Hilarious! They perfectly highlight everything you think to yourself when you watch the show (well, when your mother insists you watch the show). Loved them!
FlashFiction chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Hahahahahahaha, *wipes tear away from eye* LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
FlashFiction chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
The trees are always the shifty ones!
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I have been having a crap morning and this totally turned it around! I loved Jessica explaining about how she knew who the killer was! I also like how you portrayed the sheriff! In the show he puts a lot of weight in what Jessica says and sometimes I wonder why, especially when the evidence is against her.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha. Funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jackie Pierce chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was beyond amazing! I think that 3 and 4 are my favs! This will keep me laughing throughout the night!
mabeline36 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This is absolutely brilliant hun. It's had me laughing from the start, but Jessica's speech about all the clues etc was total genius. Made no sense whatsoever, but that was the beauty of it!