Reviews for Murder She Wrote Spoof!
BrittanaRunThisMutha chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Hahaha I love these so much! Hilarious! They perfectly highlight everything you think to yourself when you watch the show (well, when your mother insists you watch the show). Loved them!
FlashFiction chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Hahahahahahaha, *wipes tear away from eye* LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
FlashFiction chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
The trees are always the shifty ones!
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I have been having a crap morning and this totally turned it around! I loved Jessica explaining about how she knew who the killer was! I also like how you portrayed the sheriff! In the show he puts a lot of weight in what Jessica says and sometimes I wonder why, especially when the evidence is against her.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha. Funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jackie Pierce chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was beyond amazing! I think that 3 and 4 are my favs! This will keep me laughing throughout the night!
mabeline36 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This is absolutely brilliant hun. It's had me laughing from the start, but Jessica's speech about all the clues etc was total genius. Made no sense whatsoever, but that was the beauty of it!
Kaosinorder chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Loved it, absolutely loved it. only wish it was longer so that i could laugh much longer. Thought this was brilliant.
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
HA! These were fantastic. I always loved how in the series if Jessica would always be right. The first one was my favorite, and the one about the tree has to come in second. If you have time,could you write more of these spoofs, PLEASE? Thanks!
Sambucivox chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
My mother makes me watch this series every time that I get sick and can't escape. This spoof lightened my flu-influenced mood.

Steeleafan chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
That really made my day..that was the best thing ever!
Mr-Spock1 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007

I really really loved this spoof! It is exactly what I always thought about MSW, even though I like it very much. (Try to never miss an episode.) But it always seems amazing how many friend in how many different cities J.B. has and with every visit someone dies and she has to find out why, because the policeman haven't the foggiest. A great idea to write about it.

Sometimes I laughed so hard I dropped my coffee into my keyboard.

Very wet greetings from Germany!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
YES! i was so amazed when i found that there was actually a murder she wrote(aka murder the goat) section. i love it too.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
This was the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I knew Jessica was one of the "popular girls", but I had no idea she had over 300 "best friends". And to think that she's authored over 4,0 murder mystery novels... Geez. Yep, only J.B. Fletcher can accuse an oak tree of murder and not look stupid.

Well, I never!
KITT40146 chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
LOL! It was so hilarious, I was laughing all the way through! I'm a fan of the show, but I have to admit, they did tend to stick to a formula. After a while, I couldn't figure out why anyone would want to live in Cabot Cove. I would be fearing for my life!