Reviews for Noir Et Blanc
S.R. Merchant chapter 1 . 6/13
Seems interesting bu why the random bold letters?
alittledirtyfangirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Oh my... this is just.. .. I don't know
Lilith Noctura chapter 14 . 9/27/2017
Lucky you the sequel is up otherwise I would follow number 9 kI think it is the worst)
Devidakk chapter 13 . 8/13/2017
You think you're evil? You can't be that evil if you are as predictable as you are.
Devidakk chapter 7 . 8/13/2017
Weren't Tom's eyes brown?
misherukuro chapter 13 . 1/28/2017
Thanks for sharing your writing.
poonpeiyun chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
When i saw that it's not a freaking update, i was freaking angry. But next i saw the word 'sequel'! I can't tell you how much i love you!
I am wolf chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
*Ragnok
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
*THIS IS A DEATH JUST TO SEE IF I CAME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER THEN THE ONES ON THE NEXT CHAPTER* I hope this death threat scares you. First, I will lock you away in a dark cave for 3 weeks with no food or drink except for the smallest amount of water needed to live. Then, when you are at your lowest, staving and desperate, I shall take a dull knife and skin you, layer by layer, leaving just enough skin that you don't die just yet. Last, I will cut open your stomach, fill it with maggots and then sew it back up. Leaving you to live out the last of your days in agony. Okay, I know it's to late, but I saw the death threats on the next chapter and couldn't help but give my own. If it creeps you out badly, just know I actually made this for a kid in my school that wouldn't leave me alone. He does now!
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
I have read this before, but I still love it.
naturefire chapter 14 . 4/1/2016
When I realized the chapter following Aspens sacrifice was an authors note I was extremely upset, shocked and despairing. But you have a sequel, yay!
ruinedsandwich chapter 12 . 2/25/2016
wait so tom is bottom?
thisisaccountisnolongerinuse chapter 14 . 11/9/2015
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING STORY! OMIGODS! YOU, SURE AS HELL, MADE ME SQUEAL LIKE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL AGAIN! BEAUTIFUL! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! THANKS!
Conan02 chapter 14 . 10/25/2015
OK see you in a grey heart
amenoshimai1 chapter 14 . 10/20/2015