Reviews for Noir Et Blanc
Memys chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I read this fic again! I really love it! Brilliant story!
Naruto-junky chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
I realize you wrote this a while ago, but anyway: 'No, no, he's only mostly dead!' comes from Princess Bride when the two previously evil dudes, want to get the Good guy back alive, and so go to the old wizard dude that Prince Humphrey banished. I would have names in here but ir'aa been awhile since I saw it.

On a brighter note, it's an excellant story and I can't wait to read the sequal.
1sunfun chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
A good story, but a rather aprupt ending.

Hinjintetsusou chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
1: I love your story! haha

2: It was so hard and weird to read your story, not because it was bad or not understandable, but because my last name is Noir...and guess my first name...was very surprising and made me laugh for an hour "

3: Again i love your story and can't wait to read the next one! chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
I love your story. As for your holidays, I am sorry your family hates pagans. I am a christian, but I am quite open-minded. Two of my best friends are pagans. Good luck to you.
echomoon chapter 14 . 6/4/2010
ha! im reviewing anyway. oh sorry. that was rude. this was really good. im going to read hte sequel now. and favorite this. because its awesome. and yeah... soo...yeah... :)
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
I love ittttttttttt! OMG! It's amazingg... I'm probably getting repetitive! Sorry...
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Yes, the Dark! Who does not love the seductive dark! ]] xo

You rock, chica!
Lemo chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
"Harry was walking in a constant daze. His Transfiguration teacher had reprimanded him several times for spacing off during class, rapping smartly on his desk as she walked by. He would bet the entire Black estate that she was the person Mcgonagall had based her teaching personality on. If fact, he recalled that particular seventh year getting very starry-eyed when the professor passed by her in the corridor."

Idk if this has been pointed out (it's probably has) but nothing in this paragraph makes sense due to /Dumbledore/ being the Transfig teacher XD; (unless I missed sommat).
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Awesome Fic. ]] xoxo
ninofkonoha chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
Dreamers0rule0the0earth chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
i love this story!
the threats you were given were pretty funny.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
cool story.
Debbie37 chapter 13 . 4/25/2010
I loved it! What a way to end the story.
narubleone chapter 14 . 4/16/2010