Reviews for Noir Et Blanc
Diana chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Hi! I love your work a lot, read the stories a couple of times and i'm reading it again! Love it.
But I have a question about the phrase "Our destinies are not carved in stone. And even so, stones can be shattered...", it it your? I can't find an author except for you. Please let me know. Lots of love!
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 14 . 6/11/2015
update
or else
i kill you (reference, see if you get it HINT: comedian)
-_-
TG28 chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
I just finished reading this first part and I am completelg overwhelmed. This was a fantastic, wonderful fic! Wow!
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Great story!
RambleSchapalon chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
:O OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU! I KNEW YOU WERE NOT THAT EVIL! THANK THE LORD! 3 God bless your little soul! :)
RambleSchapalon chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
OMG I didn't see that coming :( Whyyyyyyy? Tell me why, ain't nothing but a mistake!

I cried.
PrincePirateElf chapter 14 . 2/18/2015
HUMPERDINK! HUMPERDINK HUMPERDINK HUMPERDINK!

Get back witch... I'm not a witch i'm yer wife!

To the pain...
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 14 . 1/21/2015
Okay, those are a little harsh, don't you think? I would do that, I would ask if you will make a squeal and if you are, I will wait for it to read. -sweat drop-
Hainbuche chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
schade, keine forstetzung? lg hayne
SayDBob chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
Do you mean you got two different comments saying that you where going to be killed with a three year old, or do you mean you got a comment saying someone was going to kill you with 2 three year olds.
nobaru rei chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
Someone up in here tell me what the fucking SHIT just happened
rebel-nation chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
This story was okay... A little predictable though, can't really be a cliffhanger if you knew it was going to happen and can easily guess what's coming next
Gleas chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
Harry made Hooch annoying! lol Had a good laugh at that
Gleas chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Albus got disowned... wow simply wow lol
Gleas chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
The snake reminds me of Snape... snarky one ain't she?
882 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »