Reviews for The Wedding Planner II: The Next Chapter
little miss michelle chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
whoa! this story is just out of this world good! I really hope Randy forgives beth and doesn't stay angry. I love the randy/beth relationship and the john/beth relationship i think they are two of the best I have read about in a while!
Nay09 chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Wow that was really really good! Now I've noticed that you haven't like posted in this story in over a year! I really really want to know how everything turns out! Please Finish the story and update more soon!
wwelover1995 chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
ah i never put that together...OMG! cant wait for more chapters!
Pacific Grace chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
I just started reading this story and I really really enjoy it. I noticed that you haven't updated it in a really long time. And was wondering if you were planning on contuning on with the story.
mod.sun chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
update soon?
alana2awesome chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
UPDATE SOON!
FIRE-ICEROSE chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
hey, this a really good story. please update soon. oh, and thanks for that little recap at the bottom there is alot to drama and sometimes it is hard to keep it stright.
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
Does a small version of the happy dance. dee doo dee doo doo. I was right. I was right. The baby was John's. Dee doo dee doo doo.

Anyway, since my immature moment is done, I'll review the chapter. This story and its prequel effing rocks. I can't help it but a small part of me still wants John and Bethany to winde up together alas I can settle for Beth and Randy but but, sigh. I'm so glad that you've updated and I haven't reviewed or did anything really on this site for like forever, I apologize.

- CSB -

My heart breaks and my eyes water at the thought of the abortion and what Bethany must have been feeling.
Latisha C chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Hm, now this is interesting. I'm shocked Randy didn't clock John Cena though. Update soon.
blehhh chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
Awesome chapter! It clears up a lot of things! Please update soon!
xKimberly12x chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
I didn't see that coming John and Beth poor Randy needs to get himself together.
Charmqn chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
oh, its getting good...update soon...I hope randy confronts beth, but without endangering the baby.
SandraSmit19 chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
Great chapter. I can't wait to read more.
hardygirl33 chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
wow...i just caught up with both stories..

damn you had me almost in tears at so many different spots..

update when you can!

-Laura
babyxbxgurl chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
OMG! I can't believe she's doing that! i mean I get she wants to keep the baby but what about her? But i guess if it's for your child anything is worth it.. New reader ) Update as soon as you can! )
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »