Reviews for The Fox, the Monk and the Mikado of All Night's
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Its amazing. I love it :3
Shinigami-chan chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
Weird. But cool and I really liked it!
mayfaire chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
You wrote such a powerful and magnificent tale. The calm tones of your story makes everything so vivid in detail and emotions. You deserve more readers to appreciate this. Thank you for sharing it.
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
Something is wrong with your story. From Chapter 4 to 8 it always part 3/9 and chapter 1 and 2 repeat the first chapter. I think you need to fix this. Ja ne _
HILDA chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
i read this once the again then again i cant stopĀ” i love itĀ” you are AWESOME
nekobotan chapter 10 . 9/9/2007
Yay! That was extremely well told. The fairytale-like tone is beautifully constructed. Really creative, clever and fun; I haven't read the story by Gaiman that you mentioned inspired this. I may just have to. :D
chibigirlflower chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
A really beautiful but kinda sad story you're sharing with us readers. I absolutly adore fairytales, I've got plenty of them at home and this story is abolutley on to put on the "re-read it again-list".
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
The Sandman: The Dream Hunters - Neil Gaiman
Vanacorien chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
This story was truely amazing. I loved every bit of it, fantastic job! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Vanacorien chapter 6 . 3/31/2007
I love this story. I cant wait to finish it!
mythical rose chapter 9 . 12/13/2006
I just had to write to say how much I loved this story. It was probably one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Thank you for a wonderful story, I hope that you will write more.
AikoNamika chapter 9 . 12/13/2006
This is a beautifully-written story, and I love how you combined so many elements into the telling of it. It's very traditionally Japanese, but at the same time, it's something completely different. There are a few parts that remind me of the old Grimm fairytales as well, especially the more...well, heartless parts of it. The way that the oni were discussing what would happen to anyone listening to them, the way that the monk went through all the ordeals to get to the Mikado of All Night's Dreaming's palace, the way the fox took his revenge on the onmyoji... It was great.

Very well done! I'm going to reccomend this story to a lot of people. _
CaramelAriana chapter 9 . 12/12/2006
That was fun. And the storytelling sounded just like old tales. Nicely done!
Random Chaos chapter 9 . 12/12/2006
that was good. if you choose to do another in the same vein. I would read it.

thank you.
tyleet88 chapter 9 . 12/12/2006
(clapping) very good story i liked it...I hope to see more of your stories ..:D until next time ...hugs