Reviews for The Infallible Ikari
Adam chapter 1 . 5/1
Bueno tengo que escribir en favor a Ryoji Kaji, bueno en primero no es posible que lo despidan en ese lapso de tiempo ,ya que es necesario para los fines de Nerv ,y en segundo Kaji si se preocupa por Asuka es por esa razon que no se relaciona con ella y tambien por que, no es pedofilo.
SouloftheDragonix chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I agree with what you said in the A.N. at the end.

I really like the ending and the Omake.
Niobinay chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Was... was Gendo standing up for his son?

I think I need a drink now.
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Update soon. I want see what happens next.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hilarious one-shot. And, of course, those omake are FTW. ::laughs::
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Cute story. I would have wanted some more romance but this is already a good one for a one-shot. Thanks!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story!
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Personally the humble or realiable ikari would have better then the infallible ikari
starburst98 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
that was just so sweet. i agree, until angel 13 shinji was rather secretly brave when it counted.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
loved this, just want more on this, want another chapter soon, it desires more and wants to continue, keep up the good work
Devaro Ayanami chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Are you going to keep going in this one? That could be cool, but please update some of your tohers! lol
angelbattler chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
stomped on teh bnuts a dozen times... that outta rupture the testes.
Sniper Zero chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I liked OMAKE 3 it's really funny.
Chrisarmando chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Well, it seems that Shinji has proved to have more courage and strength than one would assume. This was realistic in that when it comes to a one on group fight, the single fighter's main objective is to simply survive, or in this case, hold them off. Though, the ending felt like it needs more, I can't put my finger on it exactly. Eh, maybe I'm nuts. Good work nonetheless.
fhngdfrydkuti chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I have very strict criteria whilest I am giving reviews, plus the fact that today is a good day, so 9 out of 10. This was definetly one of the best I've come across so far, and the 9 is to remind you that you can always make improvements. Kudos.