Reviews for The Infallible Ikari
SouloftheDragonix chapter 1 . 3/25
I agree with what you said in the A.N. at the end.

I really like the ending and the Omake.
Niobinay chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Was... was Gendo standing up for his son?

I think I need a drink now.
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Update soon. I want see what happens next.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hilarious one-shot. And, of course, those omake are FTW. ::laughs::
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Cute story. I would have wanted some more romance but this is already a good one for a one-shot. Thanks!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story!
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Personally the humble or realiable ikari would have better then the infallible ikari
starburst98 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
that was just so sweet. i agree, until angel 13 shinji was rather secretly brave when it counted.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
loved this, just want more on this, want another chapter soon, it desires more and wants to continue, keep up the good work
Devaro Ayanami chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Are you going to keep going in this one? That could be cool, but please update some of your tohers! lol
angelbattler chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
stomped on teh bnuts a dozen times... that outta rupture the testes.
Sniper Zero chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I liked OMAKE 3 it's really funny.
Chrisarmando chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Well, it seems that Shinji has proved to have more courage and strength than one would assume. This was realistic in that when it comes to a one on group fight, the single fighter's main objective is to simply survive, or in this case, hold them off. Though, the ending felt like it needs more, I can't put my finger on it exactly. Eh, maybe I'm nuts. Good work nonetheless.
fhngdfrydkuti chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I have very strict criteria whilest I am giving reviews, plus the fact that today is a good day, so 9 out of 10. This was definetly one of the best I've come across so far, and the 9 is to remind you that you can always make improvements. Kudos.
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007