Reviews for Kisses In The Dark
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 2/15
I love when Gendo gets his ass kicked...or just plain dies! Really good story. Shin and Rei kissing is so hot.
firevolcano93 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
you really dont like commander ikari do you? Cool story.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
lol
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Now this is an interesting turn from my normal. I never seen anything about the manga-verse for NGE. I should look into that some time.

Asuka really needs some anger management. First she clubs Shinji then murders Gendo? I don't think anyone can brush off sending her to a shrink anymore. It always bugged me that none of the pilots ever got any counceling, even considering that SEELE and Gendo's scenarios were reliant on them all dying anyway.

Keep up the great work!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Heeeeeeeee! The only good Gendo is a DEAD Gendo! ::fol::

I, too, prefer the manga. Unfortunately, the latest one out appears to be Volume 12, which I just purchased several months ago. ::sighs:: I wish those folks would hurry up and get things settled out and printed up.
sweetatoo chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was so cute, I love it!

This may sound weird, but I actually lol'ed at the Commander's death! Maybe it's because I've never liked him, and it's just so random that I couldn't help laughing lol!

And Rei's request at the end was also adorable. Great job overall!
Spisant chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
So Cute!
GamerJay chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I always preferred the manga to the anime. I didn't have to listen to Asuka speak, heh.

Nicely written. I support Shinji/Rei wholeheartedly and somehow to me everyone in this fic seemed strangely in character.
Capstain259 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
this was a fun one. i especially loved how you killed off Gendo for no reason other then to entertain those who hate him (which comprises of pretty much everyone).
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
The story was nice. I've been searching for stories about Shinji/Rei that's short but still has quality. You got it all in this one. Thanks!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story!
Drackner Clawrus chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
aww very sweet between Rei and Shinji, and personally I think you captured Asuka's personality perfectly. 10/10 for the oneshot.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Man i love it, would love another chapter to this, lesson #1 never mess with Auska lol, keep up the good work
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
HA! Asuka killed the commander, love it! And Shinji/Rei is just to cute! At least when he grows something resembling a spine... I don't know about the manga, but in the anime... Sheesh, I get sick thinking about it. Oh well, great story, love the idea, if Asuka hadn't killed the commander (and even if she did) there's some serious potential for a continuation. Earthworm Shinji-kun grows a spine? Yuki-hime Rei-chan begins to thaw? Asuka is hiding horns under her auburn locks? What next!
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 7/8/2008