Reviews for Dark Child
Right What chapter 4 . 1/4
Omake 1 is horrifying. Yui would probably do well as a Sith, being a berserker and all, and entering the Star Wars galaxy would prove humanity's not in danger of going extinct. Thus - no need to worry about being a testament to humanity's existence, so she can cut loose.

Good grief. Giant mecha-Sith berserker, anyone?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
NOOO.

WHY DID YOU ADD ANOTHER LEMON?!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Please, don't do another lemon.

Please.

But the rest is pretty good! 9/10
Unbansawsage chapter 4 . 6/24/2017
WHY DID THIS HAVE TO END
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
In SW canon their history happens long before ours so Oni would not be an ancient word but a word far from the future.

Darth Oni or Lord Ogre in English...SHinji does not strike me as an Ogre though.

The Rule of Two sounds like a very poor reason for Dooku to take an apprentice.

50 is barely large especially considering the galatic population which is numbered in the trillions I believe for the SW mythos.

How is Shinji remembering his past? A year of memory erasing with two years of SW studying how did he get his old memories back.(before his return to Earth)

What is the Green Eye of Korshin?

How did the Ancient Priest know where he had been sent?

Green Pill? I thought it was suppose to be blue lol (Matrix reference if you missed it).

How was SHinji able to return? The portals of all previous attempts locked them away from the eye so how did his remain and allow a return passage?

Rei is an Angel/Seed of Life. To be technical she has powers that only a few characters in SW can cpmpare to (The Ancient, his wife, and his children cannot remember their names) and the Solo who went Sith. He became a god in the series for a short while. A literal incarnation of the in a physical body. It was for a very short time however. Rei can create massive indestructible barriers even in her human form. In her true form (which she may be unable to get to although her becoming a new Lilith is still possible) she can shatter the molecular compositions of life forms with a mere thought. From what we have seen in canon it can only be resisted for a short while.

Tuxedo Mask and Usagi is far from the norm especially in JP. The laws they have set would give Tux a good 30 years in prison. If he was a teacher or a cop then he would be fine with such a relationship but as he is a student...he is screwed.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Why would having sex make SHinji far greater?
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
loving this story. the lemons are awesome. like how things are going for shinji
revan193 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
It's me or you really used the begining of "The Reutrn Of The Jedi" to do this chapter (Jabba's death)? It's very well written, you did a great job!

But the Lemon was not very good (to me), I prefer when it's the hero and a girl who makes love like animals...

I just thought of something, Shinji's group will have access to somes battle Droids one day or will even command a Droid army? It's something I really want to read!
revan193 chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Shinji has assembled an impressive team, I hope to see some action in the next chapter.

Seeing a Lemon with a Female Zeltron was an interesting experience but I would have liked to see Shinji as the "partner" of the Female Zeltron...
revan193 chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
The training of Shinji with Dooku as a master was very impressive, Shinji has become really powerfull to be able to kill two Jedi Masters and a Padawan.

I really apreciated the temporary return of Shinji to his world, Gendo Ikari had the death he deserved.

Otherwise, while the Lemon was good I would have preferred that the girl was someone else, like Misato (I find her sexy) or Maya (the assistant of Ritsuko).
revan193 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I never played the game "Star Wars: Bounty Hunter" I just heard about this game but this chapter was excellent, it's a perfect reproduction of the end of the game.

The Lemon between Komari Vosa and Shinji vas very good, I hope to see other Lemons in the fic soon... :)
Toby860 chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
a good story arc but i fail to see how it is going to progress any further. will he join the light side or stay in the dark. another thing for your next chapter, you should have a fight scene with shinji and rei vs. anakin and obi-wan. with ana. and obi just making it out with their lives.
god of all chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
King of the Fallen chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Do I even need to say it? Ja ne.
newogre chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
hey gunman, i am a big fan of your work but i was wondering if you were going to finish this one, if not i would like to adopt it if you don't mind. i think you got something good going here.