Reviews for Shinji the Darkwind
Zaralann chapter 6 . 8/1
Unbansawsage chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
awww man. just finished chapter five and it makes me want this story even more. i hope you continue.
either way, i still love your work. Keep it up :)
Unbansawsage chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
MOAR! holy shit i love it! Story: Favorited. Author: Favorited. I love your stories! i hope you continue!
TheSkyKing18 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
dude this story is awesome and it rocks, I hope you can turn this fanfic into a harem, Shinji's deserves it.
unknown chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Adventure Span chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I love it the way you changed shinji into the men everyone should be, Thank you for this awesome example of manhood. If you can update :)
Nightmareknights chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Nightmareblade: excuse me but when will you update this again? It's really good and I really want to see more of this

Nightmaremistress: I don't really like Kaji all that much so him being arrested doesn't bother me at all now the Gendo bashing I welcome with open arms I like some good Gendo like In the story "After the volcano" which is a Shinji/Asuka pairing but other times I love to see him humiliated on a daily bases

Nightmareblade: We like how you made Shinji out how he is and laugh whenever we see some of his work going on Gendo being the biggest example. Question and it's probably stupid but is this going to be a Shinji/Rei/Asuka pairing?
T.Dragon chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
"massive eye twitch" ok now i am going to be sick...since that scene with gendo at the end gave me a mental image I don't want... the change in reis clothing on over the rainbow and her smacking asuka was definitely worth it. can't wait to see how this series plays out.
T.Dragon chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
After all the sex shinji and rei have had, i wonder how many chapters till he finds a way to knock her up, and rei being a nymphomaniac is probably true, as they say, its always the quiet ones...
T.Dragon chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Misato- "what the hell are you doing?" Shinji "Uh each other?" Lol! that line was priceless!
T.Dragon chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
well it was a great chapter, though the sex scene was expected, and the subliminal tortures to gendo are worth it, well except for the part were he tries to mount someone, that was pure unfiltered nightmare fuel. thanks...I think?
T.Dragon chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
its not a bad chapter, but it reads more like a father explaining how the world works to his child. well its still decent.
T.Dragon chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
"eye twitch" Well i am going to have nightmares for a week after that omake... hilarious fic though.
Othinus chapter 6 . 7/28/2013