Reviews for Encounter
WelshGalBeth chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
wow hot! i loved the ideo of elizabeth shouting out wills name P

please, are you going to write another chapter?
andrew chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
YUCKY SPARRABETH!
Laylinka chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
I love it! It was cool how Jack had her at his mercy. And oh how she deserved it. I enjoyed their interaction. How she tried to fight him but couldn't. The whole flipping of the dagger thing and shakle was exciting. She deserved more, so much more, hehe. It's not like she wouldn't have enjoyed it.

If you haven't guessed I'm a Jack&Elizabeth pusher.

The ending seemed a bit rushed though.

If I was Jack I'd have kept her there forever. )
october27 chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
I loved the way you kept Elizabeth as she should be! I loved every detail of this story, and I feel the urge to ask you to update soon because this is too exciting, this story is one of my favorites here! :)
MidnightWolfe chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
NO I didn't relize it was complete please I beg of you for all that is good you have a fucking amazing story plot here and it seems to have only just begun there is no way you can finish it at "we shall" SO SO SO much more can be done to make this into a kick-ass best-ever full POTC fanfic god you can't end it here you've only barly skimed the surface of thr passion between jack and elizebeth, of the fanfic its self please consider continuing it you really do have the begining of the most outstanding story i've read please continue please I love your writings
MidnightWolfe chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
Oh my god I love it can't wait to see more I adore the whole jack wanting elizabeth thing yay! please up-date soon
RoleModel2 chapter 5 . 12/9/2006