Reviews for Ryukaze: Dragon Wind
tyvian chapter 42 . 4/1
recently getting back into Naruto was one of the worst and best decisions I could have ever made. I'd forgotten how frustrating watching Kishimoto murder and strangle and malign his characters was. Neji, Itachi. Naruto. SAKURA.

on the other hand, it's given me the ability to reread these classics and substitute the (honestly very dislikable) reality of canon with wondrous AU that characterizes the cast far better than the actual original author. that's a lot of praise for one sentence, I'll take a breath. but, um, rereading this was a wonder. I know, I know, it's been a few years, and you probably look back at the writing and go "HOLY CAPRIDS THIS IS BAD" but it's still such a wonderful, gorgeous story, and I still get goosebumps reading your combat scenes and Sorano's standoff with the Clan and UGH

it's just sublime. ok? and I love my happy endings. thank you. Neji has and always will be one of my favorite characters to ever come from any animanga series, and this story just... it really solidifies his place in my heart. and of course, Sorano/Neji is OTP as fluck (take that, ffnet censor).

my warmest regards to you. I hope whatever you're doing is going splendidly and that it will continue to be so for all days to come. thank you for writing and sharing. I first read Ryukaze when I was at a very low point in my life, and to revisit all the positive emotions I first felt doing that has been an amazing and honestly very tearful way to spend the better part of my night. hat doffed to you, Lanse. may your inspiration never wane.
Ami of Resplendence chapter 14 . 3/30
I have read 14 chapters so far, and I feel I must make a review.
WOW.
This story is just plain amazing. I can't stop reading it. You really know how to express emotions through words and the descriptions of the characters is very well thought out. Brilliant job so far! I can't wait to read the rest :D
Junerocks chapter 17 . 3/15
NejiXSorano scenes are so sweet! Can't wait to continue reading! :)
silvercrescent pheonix chapter 42 . 3/7
awweeee
Anon chapter 7 . 3/3
I read your ideas about the Mary Sue thing, and some of it makes sense in this context, but I feel like Sorano is a little bit too powerful. What she did makes sense in the context, but I think that maybe next time you attempt an OC, you should try to give them flaws. Part of every story should be the journey of becoming better, but if she's amazing already, why even bother? It seems as if you try to balance out every really good thing with some very minor bad thing that Sorano is clearly going to overcome by the end of the story, but I don't feel like that's how one should properly create a character. Just a suggestion for the future.
AnimeFreak145 chapter 42 . 2/21
This was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read! It wasn't rushed. It was tender.. I love it!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 41 . 2/3
It's official. Sorano's sheer, unmitigated, bad-assery in this chapter have earned her an eternal place on my list of the Greatest Fictional Women of All Time. Right up there with Izumi Curtis and Olivia Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist.
Nameless-dono chapter 42 . 1/19
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO ACHINGLY CUTE BUT SO BEAUTIFUL AT THE SAME TIME THAT I JUST /creys so hard
Honestly, I want something like this. Not in regards to the blood limit or anything but something this simple and pure, romance-wise. Chapter 24 and 25 were my favorites because of the sheer simplicity of it that was still able to make me titter like an old lady XDD
I'm really glad to have read this :D
Hanamaruko chapter 32 . 1/15
You wrote something that could easily become cliche very well. This was a very moving chapter.
Spongebob chapter 17 . 1/8
Oh Lord I never 'eeped' so unexpectedly at fluff pieces!Absolutely adorable how gentle he is with her,and that jealous protective bit, make me blush dear writing skills are certainly not mediocre,its a pleasure to read such a fanfic :)
team natsu and wendy 4 life chapter 1 . 1/4
i finished reading your story it was really good
can you do another neji/oc one
i like this cause it was really sweet
team natsu and wendy 4 life chapter 42 . 1/4
i luv it
you should write more
team natsu and wendy 4 life chapter 26 . 1/4
i have been reading non stop
it is really good
and really sweet
mayalewis16 chapter 42 . 12/1/2013
OMG! LOVE IT!
minthyuuga chapter 42 . 11/26/2013
I read your story and liked it. The way you portrayed Neji was spot on. But, the way Sasuke was portrayed was a bit OOC. Sasuke in reality isn't that much of a callous son of a bitch. I feel as though you got his character completely wrong on one level. Sorano's character is very likable! She's an OC that I wouldn't mind reading about.
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »