Reviews for Oni
Chargone chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
soooo...

dead fic?

too bad. i quite enjoyed Ronin , even if it didn't so much end as simply stop. given that it was functionally a 'first arc' rather than a 'complete story' that was fair enough... but it kinda fails when the following arcs don't show up :P

both it and Oni (in as much as it exists) are pretty good though.
CaptainSkittlez chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Oh, very nifty. Yes, I like this one a lot. I must have missed the email notification telling me that this was up, because it's news to me. So, where to go with it? Well, I'm a huge fan of -your- Seifer. Which is kinda weird, cause he isn't yours. But you know. The whole mobster, down on his luck, fugative thing that you've got going on really works for Seifer. It's like he's finally got a place to belong where there are no rules.

But enough of your chaotic mind games of how badass the blond killer can be. This story starts off really well, and I remember Ronin now and I think 'This has me hooked in a way the first chapter of Ronin didn't.' Which I'm sure is down to the fact that you've once more caught that air of mystery that you do that makes us all want to find out what happens next. So, I have no choice but to eagerly await for this to be updated with the rest of your fics :P
AntiCensor chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Cool, I'll be happy to read more of this when you get around to it.

I really like the idea of writing two different stories that happen simultaneously. I'm not sure if I'd be able to take on a couple of projects like that myself though. Good luck with that.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Cool Prologue! I cant wait to see where all this takes Seifer and all the other players in this little game of yours. I want to see more of Bones! hes a bad ass!

Till next fist chapter..

Kati
Iron Reaver chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I'm rather disappointed that I haven't had much time this week to check my email, though now that I have, gotta say, glad I did. Finals...blah. So, this story will be a bit more of a mystery thriller type deal...after the rather explosive scene with the soldiers at the end, I'm wondering whether or not we'll be seeing those two particular intelligence agents again, but you don't seem like the kind of writer to give characters names, especially last names, and just use them as one-chapter fodder. Looking forward to continuations, as always. The more I read your work, the more I realize how little I know of the FF8 universe...excellent.
Tain Shari chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I think I'm beginning to see a connection between the TLA, Asp, and the Dollet situation. I speculate the group behind Bones and Soval wants to cause instability as part of their goals.

And its far too short! But seeing as its only the prologue, I guess I shouldn't complain.

Definitely looking forward to the first chapter!
Queen000 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Excellent start on the new story, Peptuck . I'm gonna enjoy this (though frankly speaking I enjoy your stories a lot).

There's not really much to say about this chapter, besides the obvious fact that whoever tries to attack Seifer is gonna die (unless they're SeeD, but I doubt they'll be doing anything of the sort). Also, I wonder who this George Ball is. Could he be the one who operated Project Womb? And I wonder why Galbadian Intel is looking for him?

Well, obviously I'll just have to wait and find out.

ciao *waves*

Queen0
Neophyte Ronin chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Boy, that was quick! I thought you'd still be hacking away at the Reload project. Nice of you to continue with this tale.

Instead of drawing upon crime drama and horror, it's a mystery. That's pretty interesting. I'll be watching this. I'm not giving any verdicts, but the final paragraph, the abrupt end of those agents, seemed a little too sudden. It's abbreviated, though-that's got to be a good sign in your technique.

I look forward to seeing more of this. You got me on the run, actually. It was almost yesterday that I read your material, but now you're already sending new stuff in. I have to work faster...