Reviews for Zurui
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Anko all the way
Warrior of Aces chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Poll 1: #2. Poll 2: No. Poll 3: Yes. Poll 4: Yes. Poll 5: Yes.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 14 . 3/22/2012
ahhhhhhh...i need updates...i wanna know what happens...i need to know who her apprentice is...yyyyyyyyyyyy
Enter the Harlequin chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
oh noes! his beautiful blue eyes! TT

oh wells .
continue chapter 14 . 10/24/2010
please continue i love this story
ashy waters chapter 14 . 11/21/2009
i like were this storie is going please don change it i love it the way it is (little me in the corner of a dark room crying to my hearts content) please dont change it it is fine so dont listen to your own ind for once (little me stands up looks and you in gai sensie pose with a flaing back ground telling you of).
CheshireGrins chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Lols culdnt she have just use clones?aah..that wuld waste chakra lols..Yes while the other hokages are being tortured by ,she uses her job to her advantage XD
psychotic kitsune chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
if u ever undiscontinue dis let me know becuz i love it!
KuroYami21 chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
I LOVE THIS FANFIC. PLZ YOU HAVE TO ADD MORE CHAPTERS. ITS SO COOL AND I THINK ZURUI SOUNDS SO CUTE AND PROBABLY IS. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. ITS SO VERY INTERESTING THAT I NEVER WANT TO STOP IMAGINING WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
this is really good so far! can't wait to read what happens next!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
update soon
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
update soon
Raine-of-the-Night chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
lol iinteresting story :P
Hillarious Tragedy chapter 14 . 2/26/2008
well then, i guess ill have to read forgotten soul now!
karone-sakura chapter 14 . 2/25/2008
I can't wait to read the rewrite. However I did love this story and am sort of sad its going to be discontinued. Good luck with the rewrite. I'll read the rewrite as soon as possible. Ciao for now.

Karone