Reviews for I will have you
vaarin chapter 37 . 5/17
I really liked your story. It was unique in the sea of P&P variations which is an accomplishment in it's self.
Darcy was a bit ooc but I love the darker variations so it's easily forgiven. Lovely level of angst, made my heart pound and my hands tremble, well done.
Another Lizzie chapter 37 . 4/3
Very satisfying. Nice job. Wickham dead what a concept.
Colleen s chapter 1 . 1/24
Omg the bad Darcy I've heard about!
csad21 chapter 1 . 1/18
Huh. That was a thing. Reading the summary, I did expect Darcy to be underhanded about it somewhat, maybe even going to her family and negotiate with them or some such thing. I would have loved reading the story of a sneaky Darcy getting around Elizabeth's refusal.

But blatant kidnapping? That is not Darcy at all in the slightest. Not even at his worst would Darcy do something like this. If for no other reason that his pride would not allow such. I mean, what, is he also going to rape her too? That sort of thing goes against every principle of his.

To be fair, I could not read past this first chapter, but my suggestion: Change the names and put this up as an original fiction.
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Ummmm just guessing but that just might not be the smartest way to get a wife Mr Darcy. Good start for an intriguing story. I hope Darcy hasn't ruined his chances already.
babythor chapter 37 . 11/14/2016
At the beginning, I could not imagine how Lizzy could ever forgive Mr Darcy for kidnapping her like some Viking or some such to be his captive bride. By the time Lizzy and Darcy were comforting each other in the carriage while they chased Lydia, it felt so natural that it startled me when I remembered how the story began. Nothing in the progression or turnaround of their feelings felt contrived or forced. I think I only missed that there wasn't more follow up on some of the other characters, Georgiana, Lydia, or wrapping up some retribution for Miss Bingley and Lady Catherine. I know it's the author's prerogative to determine where to end the story, so I shall say that you have done well, because you've left me wanting for more.

(Eleanor is a treasure, I loved her character)
Guest chapter 37 . 9/12/2016
I really appreciate the effort that u placed in this story noting that it took u almost 5 years to complete... But I feel that your story has no depth/ substance ... Seems just like pure ideation... Sorry about this though... Maybe to write a better story u shod some other p&p fanfic...
Gi.rita chapter 37 . 9/5/2016
Thank you very much for this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
By writing this u don't know or admire gosh I mean seriously Darcy may have pride and such he has class and so being raised with morals he would never attempt this k u bitch go reread p&p cuz u r ignorant
kalizivis chapter 37 . 6/15/2016
Lovely story. Very original. Excellent additional characters. Deserving of many more reviews!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 37 . 2/10/2016
I absolutely loved this retelling. So well done.
thpeaky chapter 37 . 1/4/2016
One of my favorites...I just read it again!
mitzi moran chapter 37 . 12/7/2015
REALLY?! "And they lived happily ever after" no f***g way!jajaja I am sorry I am just too surprised. I was expecting an epilogue! Jajaja but obviously they had to come together.
What amazed me the most was that the story was not about Darcy begging Elizabeth to marry him and that was really awesome! I enjoyed your story really good!
Thanks for sharing
PS; haven't you thought about an epilogue? I'd love to know what you think became of them! Even In a small message back, please!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/25/2015
I still can't see why the Darcys have to live at different places. They're married after all.
Motherof8 chapter 37 . 10/16/2015
That was a sweet ending. Wish it were longer. Thanks for writing it.