Reviews for I will have you
I really appreciate the effort that u placed in this story noting that it took u almost 5 years to complete... But I feel that your story has no depth/ substance ... Seems just like pure ideation... Sorry about this though... Maybe to write a better story u shod some other p&p fanfic...
Gi.rita chapter 37 . 9/5
Thank you very much for this wonderful story!
By writing this u don't know or admire gosh I mean seriously Darcy may have pride and such he has class and so being raised with morals he would never attempt this k u bitch go reread p&p cuz u r ignorant
kalizivis chapter 37 . 6/15
Lovely story. Very original. Excellent additional characters. Deserving of many more reviews!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 37 . 2/10
I absolutely loved this retelling. So well done.
thpeaky chapter 37 . 1/4
One of my favorites...I just read it again!
mitzi moran chapter 37 . 12/7/2015
REALLY?! "And they lived happily ever after" no f***g way!jajaja I am sorry I am just too surprised. I was expecting an epilogue! Jajaja but obviously they had to come together.
What amazed me the most was that the story was not about Darcy begging Elizabeth to marry him and that was really awesome! I enjoyed your story really good!
Thanks for sharing
PS; haven't you thought about an epilogue? I'd love to know what you think became of them! Even In a small message back, please!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/25/2015
I still can't see why the Darcys have to live at different places. They're married after all.
Motherof8 chapter 37 . 10/16/2015
That was a sweet ending. Wish it were longer. Thanks for writing it.
Motherof8 chapter 36 . 10/16/2015
That was good
Motherof8 chapter 35 . 10/16/2015
That was good. No more wickham.
Motherof8 chapter 34 . 10/16/2015
So sweet.
Motherof8 chapter 33 . 10/16/2015
That was cute.
Motherof8 chapter 32 . 10/16/2015
They are both disgusting
Motherof8 chapter 31 . 10/16/2015
Good chapter. Glad the entail is ended,