Reviews for Creepy Guy
Miri-Ann chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Fun story. Really had me laughing. Awesome job dude!
bell chelle chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hahahaha that was really funny! Hope to read a sequel soon :)
xytera chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
LMAO their relationship is so awkward and cute! I love how everyone thinks Gaara is a mind-reading creepy guy who can walk through walls. They're all such loveable idiots. Poor Gaara has no idea what they're going on about, and I found it hilarious when they all hid under the desks when Gaara returned. Haha, this story gave me a great laugh!
Tsumujikaze chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh Neji. XD
dearmantis chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Lol, I totally LMAO with this one. I must say the title fits Gaara perfectly, and he piercing and all, so enticing. It was pretty interesting to read, and the scenes were comic, the supporting characters were really good too even. I mean, I didn't believe Sasuke with his "Do you eat?" question. I mean, like Gaara said their stupidity seems to be gaining new levels. It was really funny to see they treating Gaara as if he was some kind of alien, out of MIB, really. Did you ever get to write the sequel? I looked over your profile but couldn't find it D:.
Uka-ralho chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I laugh so hard I cried xDD that was awesome, after reading about the sequence I was just happy, after seeing there was no sequence I wanted to cry T-T
You are one of the few ppl who can write a good Gaara/Neji fic and I fucking miss you.
Hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was funny and almost just like Dane Cook! Funny as hell! All I have to say is that Gaara could have been a little bit more aggressive.
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
awwwww poor gaara. the people at his office were arseholes lol _ also neji was kinda a wimp lol :p loved it though. lol'd so hard at this though. cant wait to read the sequel. keep it up and DFTBA!
Incey Dee chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I absolutely LOVED this! Especially the non important part about Naruto being the custodian yep, fits him. Ah, I hope there is a sequel because although Neji was a bit OOC, Gaara wasn't that much and I liked it a lot. Very funny! I screamed laughing at this.
Pandaleski chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Gah! I loved it!
YoursInEternity S.D chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Haha, that was quite interesting. I liked it expecialy when Neji was saying what he was thinking in the elevator. xD I hope you make that sequel tis very good :)
lottie chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
wow this was great i laughed so many times :) Please if you are still writing a sequel would be great? Either way you have done a very awesome job here
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I loved it! - Great job! Do a sequel plz!
EqualsEquivalent chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Lol I love Dane Cook and you got this to like perfection!

XD I want - no demand- a sequel!
MeLoveNaruSasu chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
*rofl* This story was BEYOND funny! I mean, seriously, "I saw him walk through walls" I had a tear running down my eye! XD

I'm actually starting to get used to this "GaaNeji" pairing, due to the fact that you made this story so humorous. Plus, this was the very first story that was soooo funny with those two including the others and I love it! Great work! *gives thumbs up*