Reviews for Where I Find you
Renea chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Wow this was touching
Nayeli chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
OMG, this was just so sad, it just makes me fell like crying until my eyes are dry, but i loved it!

It was an awesome work, and it was just amazing to read, great work!_
iPyro chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Wow. You really go for the emotive writing don'tcha?

Excuse me, I need to go cry until I puke.
soyandwindows chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Ah! Why is it so sad !

Beautiful story though, really. Poor Naruto!

Evil evil villagers do not appreciate that boy enough. And now Sasuke is al sad.

And ..

-_-

anyway, nice story
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
*Sob* That was so sad. He is always second. It's not fair! Poor Naru-chan! X( X( X(
Ador chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
HAPPY ENDING!okei, jeg er norsk, håper du forstår meg

jeg liker historiene dine, fordi forteller måten din fascinerer meg, hehe så bare fortsett med den gode skrivingen du :D
asdhalksjlaew chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Oh Lord...what was that for? I was feeling all happy and...nyugh. Ahem; -Big voice- Redeem yourself! Write the second chapter and all shall be forgiven!...please? *
XxYaoiLoverForeverxX chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
oh please oh please make a second chapter! PLEASSE THAT WAS SO SAD PLEASE!
Sans Fire chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
oh please dont let it be the end...please...its too sad...oh please! its ttoo sad, do another chapter! dont make naruto die...dont make sasuke marry that ugly pink bitch! PLEASE! i cried so much
deepfriedtofu chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Sometimes it's the right thing to end something without a "real" end :3

Because people can use their imagination then..
Saxis chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Wow... That was beautiful!
Shounen-Ai chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Tears once again fall from my eyes. What wonderful writing. I wish I was a sucessful writer of these types of writing you write. Wonderful story and very sad.
Erudit chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
That was really sad. Made me cry.

But you wrote it really well. Please add another chapter. I'd love to read it.
yaoiloverever chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Simply because I'm a hopeless romantic (espically when it involves these two) I think you should write a second chapter. As soon as possible. Yeah. That.

But OMG, this thing it's- so sad! Don't die, Naruto! I love you! (and so does Sasuke - but I do more! XP) I admit I am a Naruto U. fan...and I am becoming a Bevino-fan too, because her stories are awesome and all the lemons I've read of hers are Naru-seme. :D
Sahk chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
D;

That was... aww. The writing could have been a little better at some points, but the story line was like so ALSGLS sweet. ;; (Yes. I am addicted to keyboard-smashing. So?)