Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Travelled, Gladly Beyond
fee chapter 13 . 4/13
Hello, I hope you still look at reviews. Could you please change the rating of this fic to M? I was not expecting sex as you've rated it as PG-13 so I was very upset when I stumbled across it. Thank you for your consideration... (If you still read reviews...)
xLL-Ax chapter 16 . 3/7
This was such an amazing and cute story. Loved it 3
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 16 . 2/22
oh wow! loved every word!
LostFran chapter 1 . 2/21
This was adorable 333 I know why you ended it there but I'm still hoping for a sequel :3
chibi-sempai chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
I absolutely love this fic! DeiSaku is so cute and you painted both characters true to their personalities. I really wish for a sequel... but I can understand why you left it at this... sucks though. :(
ChrystalizeMyHeart chapter 16 . 12/25/2013
OMIGOSH! I STINKIN CRIED! MY EYES ARE STILL WATERING! THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY OF ALL TIME NOW! XD I'm soooooooo in love with this it's not even funny! Awwwwwww DeiSaku 4 EVA! XD I STILL FEEL SAD THAT DEI HAD TO SEND HER ALONE! HA! Make me she says! Grrrrrrrrr Sakura! Dei luvz u 4 Ever! FORVEVER! LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH!
poppet.ellie chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
LOVED THE STORY!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
That was awesome! I just loved that! He was so cocky and idiot and she was just so morally-bound and stubborn... and then you twisted them together and made THAT! I am grinning as I write this. I am very impressed.
Whitewolf111 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is my favourite DeiSaku fanfiction and one of my favourite fanfictions,too. You made an AMAZING story! _
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was an absolutely great read. The hours of sleep I've sacrificed just to finish reading this in one seating was definitely worth it. I never imagined that I would actually like DeiSaku, but you really made the pairing work.

Favorited
Maria chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
This's THE BEST Deisaku fanfic I've ever read! You really made amazing story and I was enjoying in every bit of it :))) P.S It'd be great if you make sequel story (:
Yissy-chan chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
This is absolutely wonderful! I loved the whole thing, and this totally converted me into a DeiSaku fan! I started it because of a picture I saw on Deviantart and someone recommended this. At first I thought, "DeiSaku? What the heck? How stupid!" but I started reading, and I read some more, and some more, and then I ended up reading this whole story. A beautiful masterpiece! The characters were portrayed perfectly, and basically, I just adore it. :) Great work!
SoggyPopcorn chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
OMG. I cried my eyes out! I couldnt stop! This really should've been in naruto! :') *still sobbing*
MinaBlahBlahBlahAnimeFan chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH!
BoomPowMina chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
HCF BREFNJHRIGV 7BTNGYURFKJFENVDCHBIFRJD
That was my head smashing the keyboard...They are together :'3 Oh my god, i am crying my eyes out...im such a sucker for these things...
DeiSaku, my favorite pairing, thanks to this story :)
This is probably one of my favorite DeiSaku stories, if not my favorite one, it was amazing:D
I loved it SO much, and i am sad that it has ended, but it was perfect, so its okay that it ended xD
I cannot express how happy i am feeling after reading this...Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS MASTERPIECE!
-Love yah, stay awesome ;D