Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Travelled, Gladly Beyond
Ayanessa chapter 16 . 4/12
First of all, this isn't the first time that i'm reading this fanfiction. I've been reading this for like, 5 or 6 years, i think? and this fanfic never fails to bring tears in my eyes T_T how could you make a fanfic this good? i remember reading this when i was like 11, i think? and i still remember my younger self crying over their breakup. this... this...is the best so far. thank you so sooo much for creating a fanfic this amazing
AHHHH chapter 16 . 3/3
AHHHHH
SO PERFECT
NO WORDS
AHH AHHHH
Obsessed Lass chapter 16 . 2/9
I want to sing a paean in honor of this work of art. For that's what it is for me. Not just a superior piece of fanfiction but something which flies me away to a place gladly beyond! I read it for the first time some eight or nine years back and since then it has taken roots firmly in my heart. I love the fact that the centrality of the narrative unfolds in some faraway land without any ninja business. It lets us see the protagonists as only humans, nothing else. The element of wishfulness particularly resonates with me so terribly. The parallelism between the young and old conspirers of the heart is such a masterful stroke. The unbounded waters call one while the other is tormented by the static peacefulness of a life not fraught with dangers. What a pity that we are incorrigible creatures of habit! But then it's not mere habit, otherwise they would have gradually settled in. It's a longing that can't be denied. The way Dei chooses to make the unbearable decision just splintered my heart. You have painted such an inexorable truth here, the desire to escape being ultimately moored by a conscience that won't be trammeled with finality. Habits turned into sinews of the heart. But I'm relieved that ruthless reality doesn't conquer here unequivocally. The yearning for the exalted stubbornly lingers and the openness of the ending only further strengthens it. They will not let go of that flighty, wonderful thing despite their circumstances and despite their very own selves and in the end that's what I really wanted to know: there couldn't be a more gratifying sense of closure.
Thank you so, so much for giving me something so magical to cherish forever. I hope wherever and however you are right now, you still are passionately in love with all the beautiful things in life and are nonetheless crazy about wonderfully pretentious stuff! My thoughts and wishes will be with you always.
Obsessed Lass chapter 16 . 2/8
KuriKashi chapter 16 . 1/16
DAMN! This was so cute and lovely. Well done.
KuriKashi chapter 5 . 1/16
YES! I am enjoying the chemistry between the two! Sakura's temper helping her go thorugh the journey while Deidara's cheekiness keeps Sakura on her toes.
KuriKashi chapter 2 . 1/16
DAMN! I already LOVE the chemistry between Sakura and Deidara! And it's pnly the 2nd chapter! Well done! Excited for the next chapter!
Jeye chapter 1 . 1/2
fuck that was sweet
Tushya chapter 16 . 12/17/2017
This fanfic was an amazing piece of art! Loved it
Fatma Zehra chapter 16 . 11/28/2017
Write a sequel please
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2017
Thank you for writing this masterpiece! One of the best I've read. :))
XxSakuraXxOfXxAkatsukiXx chapter 16 . 10/29/2017
The Best Deidara X Sakura story I read. I was in tears at the end part and when Ino described the boy she wanted Sakura to set up with I thought it was DEIDARA. It's the best. Thank you
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 16 . 10/28/2017
I love this. It's pretty, beautiful, awesome, and wonderful. Deidara is too sweet, make me diabetes all chapters. And Sakura, you described her personality flawlessly. Although the ending still have a long way to be a happy ever after ending, but I still like it. DeiSaku is always perfect, and it will be more wonderful if you make a sequel (even though you said you didn't think you will make one, but girls can hope right?) It will be fascinating to see Sakura reaction in Deidara-Sasuke fight, or DeiSakuSasu moment, or even the moments when DeiTobi meet team seven again! I enjoy this fanfiction, thanks for writing it.
Ylizzy chapter 16 . 10/25/2017
This is fucking amazing and god dammit I should be doing my homework.
Annarova chapter 16 . 8/21/2017
I really liked this ending. No concessions, and very open. My head is swimming with the possibilities.
The story itself was so fun to read! The characters were very much themselves as we know them, but their lovestory was very believable.
I laughed out loud lots of time and the pace was great! No chapters and chapters waiting for them to get together (and one dies almost and they kiss, and then not talk about it for another million chapters, hahaha)
So I really appreciated that. Your writinv style is very fluent and enjoyable to read, so this was a blast! (No pun intended)

Thanks for the great read!
A.