Reviews for Honor among Thieves
Sin of the Fallen chapter 14 . 3/23
Spiderwoman?
Seville chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Oh my god this is bad. I only got up to the second chapter and already it sucks. That's really all I can say for this so called story.
Alimpson chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
So: Acromantula runt. Aranea-type?

or some kind of demented white horse-spider thing (it has too many legs to be considered something other than a 'thing', some of which are hooved, plus, what gender is this runt exactly? That's the other bit- unicorn meat also changing gender to match- you are what you eat- but the acromantula could be sligtly resistant) that spawns new horse spider things with way too many legs every seventy-two days (through asexual reproduction) as long as it eats at least three pounds of meat per session?

I wish this story wasn't quite as dead, though...
it's awesome.

Annabelle: For history, flip a coin. Pick a side. If the side you chose is the same side it came up as, her mother is Bellatrix Lestrange. If it isn't, her mother is someone else. Would that work?
solitare chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
When Harry was dressed up as a girl, he should have gone up to one of the girls (preferably Ranma) and kissed her. Harry could have said that since they like girls and they dressed him up as a girl, they obviously wanted to kiss him and so he obliged. It would have been a good revenge prank.
Terranorth chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
I'm not sure why I'm bothering about this, but for the sake of factual accuracy I'll just say it anyway. You mentioned Mundungus speaking Spanish to some Brazilian Aurors. They speak Portuguese in Brazil not Spanish.
FranticHamster chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
very good story very sick and twisted but very very funny hope you pick it up again some time best harry ranma crossover ive found
Zhor chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
...I liked this story. Why'd it have to just...end? Without finishing? Curses...
god of stuff chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
Well this was more entertaining than it has any right to be. I would like to see more eventually.
deathhides chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
pretty good
Conu chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
A very nicely written tale of insanity, violence, debauchery and completely messed up relationships. A fascinating mix of crossovers, characters and genres. Shame you didn't continue it coz its a lot better than most of the stuff out there :)
Alabee chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
Very good story, one that I have read in the past. I do wish you would continue but assume since I have already read it a long time ago that without even looking at the last time it was updated that it wont be.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Honor among Thieves, Hero of a Thousand Retreating Backs: Harry Potter, Uzumaki Naruto, Sorceror for hire, Mahoranma, Wanderer, Away to Neverland. so many fics of yours that are uber cool, wonderfully writen, epicly awesome and pretty funny to boot(had me loling a lot). You've written so many cool stuff and sacrificed so much of your time to feed the literary addiction of the masses. still would it be wrong to ask for more?
yellulhchicken chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
the fae jester at first reminded me of a fae character in Neil Gaiman's Sandman. but if I remember the character correctly(i don't remember the name though) he was a bit of a horndog kinda like the vampire in this fic.
yellulhchicken chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
an old story but still quite cool. well written, excelent plot, intriguing twist and turns of the story and excellent characterizations of the characters.

I wonder, would you please consider continuing this story?
yellulhchicken chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
love the chapter. love the whole fic. would love to see this continued someday. One thing though, how do you explain Ranma's lack of cat phobia?