Reviews for Kingdom Hondas
LOVESALL94 chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
Awww I want more plZ write more
ForgottenGrumpyWolf chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
OMG i can't wait for the next chapter, this is awsome just like your other stories.
badwolf107 chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
that wz a sad chapter. :( i feel srry 4 tohru.
badwolf107 chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
ver interesting story. i cant wait 2 read more
Funky Dude chapter 6 . 10/4/2007
Great chappie, update soon.

Aloso i think that the violent Sohmas/Hondas (e.g. Kyo and Yuki) would give a 'I-will-kill-you-look' and the others would be a 'You-shall-die-in-hell-look'although there may be those who may give an 'he-is-so-gonna-get-killed if they find it hilarious.

hope this is helpful

C YA
falling star90 chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
verry good...
Amorpheous chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
I am steadily getting more confused... Oh well! Good job! Wah! Yukiru!
KurenaiYuuki chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
i loved this chapter please update again soon :)
sailorroxy chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
I LIKE IT IS TOHRU AN ANIMAL SHE SHOULD BE THE HORSE! KILL KENJIJ!
Funky Dude chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
i don't know about the whole ideas thing but i would like to see the sohma's involved abit more, although there's not much they could do, other than that i wouldn't mind reading the standard ass kicking stuff.

thanks for updating

hope this helps somewhat.

BYE BYE
Amorpheous chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
No! Another engagement to Tohru! Wah! What is the world coming to. Wah! I like yukiru!
PurpleHime chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
omg! what happened to tohru? omg! please update! hmm... i wanna know more about tohru's past.. what has she been hiding?
PurpleHime chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
aww... this is really sweet! kyo is so protective of her1! aww... now on to next chappie1!
Funky Dude chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
OH I like this new Tohru she's so feisty!

I hope to read more. Update soon
Amorpheous chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Great Job! What is the relation of the story 'Pain of Tohru Honda' and this story. I think that Yuki should make a move on Tohru while her brother is watching. It could be at night and they could stand on the porch and kiss and whisper 'I love You' or something like that. Blaze won't say anything, but the next day he accompanies his sister to school and finds out about Yuki's nickname Prince Yuki and murmers something like 'Maybe it is acceptable' meaning that maybe it is OK for Yuki and Tohru to love and date each other.