Reviews for All That Matters
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I don't hate it, I love it! This was wonderful!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I don't know! I love the idea but it seemed a little... shallow? ... is that the right word? I don't honestly know?
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh my goodness! I remember reading this before, but I did not review! *gasp* :D

Anyways, oh that was was just so... lovely. I loved it, even if you hated it. ]

~Skrewtkeeper
Star the Foxhound chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
good job, can u write another chapter?
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Aww... I loved it! :) So sweet. Poor Albus, feeling guilty. But yay for Minerva, standing up for others. She's the greatest :)
warm heart chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Hm... please make that one longer. Love it!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
So typical of Minerva and Albus. Lovely little fic, can't wait to see more from you!

xxStellaxx
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aww! So sweet!
sportsnightnut chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
No, I don't hate it at all. Infact, I liked it a lot. It was short, but it got a very major and touching point across. I've really been loving your responses to these challenges. :)
yourmirroroferised chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I've read most of the fanfic 100 challenge posts you've made, and I think this is one of my favorites, it's so short, yet poigniant. Very masterful. Thank you. You're truly getting better as you go along.
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I love it, I certainly don't hate it. I like how it turned out, even if you don't :)
Aeronnen chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aww, nice!
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Yes, that IS all that matters. Haha. Cool. Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful~
littlefiction chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
How hard that must be for him to deal with, knowing he could probably have helped her if he was there. He needs to understand that its not his fault. Very well written
a fanfic writer chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
That's the second fic about Min after the stunners that I've read today. Very good hon... It feels to me like it should be the prologue to a longer fic, it raises lots of questions and there's a lot of different paths it could take. How about a second chapter? :-)